Chapter 8

Bad Smut warning
Lady Lesso walked around her school waiting for time to pass. She noticed a lost girl “Excuse me, ma’am. You seem to be in charge, and I am in the wrong school.” Lesso looked confused as Sophie stepped closer. “Ooh! How distressful. And improbable. Backup.”  Lesso said, pushing her back with her beloved cane. “Your name? Sophie gasped quickly “Actually, you know what? I wanna guess it.” Sophie said  “You won’t know it.” Lesso let out a little laugh “Mm, Sophie. Of Gavaldon. Did I guess it? I always do.” Sophie looked at Lesso astonished. “Let me be clear, You’re the Reader.” Lesso says waving her cane around making a point. “I read, if that’s what you mean.” Lesso scoffed “Shh, shh, shh. Every so often, a very lucky candidate from the outside is selected for admission to this hallowed institution. We call them… Readers because they only get to read about the amazing adventures that originate here.” Lesso smiled and began to walk after “Now, please, excuse me.” Lady Lesso walks off to the library.

Y/n walked around the library pacing back and forth Lady Lesso is never late to meet with you. “Midnight come on, let’s go” you said as you headed to the door. You opened the door to see Lady Lesso “Going somewhere Snowflake?” You looked at her annoyed “You're late!!” You walked back into the library. “Look I’m sorry I was busy” Lesso said, being sympathetic. You sat on the table and sighed “It’s fine, now please touch me I missed you” Lesso walked to you and started to kiss your neck. "That's not what I meant princess" you said smirking. Lesso looked at your loving eyes "Oh so now you give me a nickname, also you need to tell me what you want Snowflake" Lesso says smirking as she places her hand on your thigh. "For an Ever you sure like to broke rules" Lesso says pulling down your stocking "Is this what you want Snowflake?~" You nod, Lesso grabs you by the chin "Tell me, I want you to beg" You blushed and whispers into Lesso's ear "Fuck me please Princess" Her hands left your chin and went to your breasts and she began to cup them. Slowly massaging them. That made you moan and you tried to move your hands to touch her.

But Lesso pushed your hands down "Bad Girl.." You looked at her confused and let out a sad whimper as you needed to touch her.  "Darling did you want something else" you whined and repeat yourself "Please mommy fuck me" she grinned at the reaction she had gotten out of you. She was confused why you changed her nickname within seconds but she liked it.

Her finger glowed and you were suddenly lying down on a soft bed with Lady Lesso standing over you smirking. "Well if you want me to fuck, firstly you must show be how much of a bad girl you are." She said slowly, taking off her clothes, making eye contact. She was only in her black underwear. She crawled up to you and took off the rest of her clothes. While she was stripping you, you couldn't help not to look at her body. She was so hot. 

"So what are you going to do to impress me" you did not answer as you wanted to take her by surprise. You pushed her on the and softly kissed her lips. Then kissed along her neck down to her chest while gently biting a little hoping it would bruise. You heard Lesso's muffled moans as she was biting her lips trying her best not to moan. You sat on her stomach and looked at her sadly. "Good girl, so how about you get a reward darling." Lesso said but as you lay down resting your head on her chest and hugged her. Lady Lesso began to play with your hair helping you fall asleep. You tried your best to stay awake "Shhh Shhh snowflake sleep has been a busy day." Lesso covers you both with the thick blanket and taps on the Midnight for him as she teleports him here. You were fast asleep not truly realising what you were using as a pillow, Lesso didn't mind at all. She was glad you were comfortable enough to sleep on her and with her. 

I hope you guys liked this please that me know if you want more smut in the future and how I can improve x