Chapter 15

Today was the day of Tedros and Sophie's trial by tale. You and Agatha planned to help Sophie so she will finally get the true love kiss. You had told Lesso your plan and she strictly told you not to go as last you went into that forest you died. But honestly you weren't going to listen to her because you were jealous of how much time Lesso spent with Sophie because she wants to deliver Sophie to Rafal. But if Sophie is good, Lesso can't give her to Rafal so it's a win-win for you and Agatha. You headed to your sword practice with Tedros and duelled him. You both fought a hard fight, you stood there trying to catch your breath. "I think we can call it a tie." Tedros said, also catching his breath, no one notices that Lesso's entered the room watching your progress. You laughed "No chance you can't just say tie on the battlefield" you said striking Tedros sword knocking it out of his hands. Tedros looked at his sword then you, you placed your sword to his neck "I could just kill you here and know one would know" Tedros nervously laughed "You wouldn't, would you?" he questioned, worried. You dropped the sword to the side "I can't kill anyone before graduation" you sigh sitting down next him. "God you have spent way too much with Lady Lesso." You laugh "I have not I rarely see her" Tedros nudges you pointing at Lesso. "Princess!!" you shouted running to her. Lesso hugs you and smiles, "I missed you too, also Tedros if you point at me again and I will individually break your fingers" Tedros gulped and started cleaning up all the equipment. "Now why are you sword practising again aren't you just meant to smile and bat your eyes." You looked at Lesso confused "You're joking right, how would that work on Rafal?" Lesso sighed "I thought we agreed to stay away from him"

You nodded your head "It's just in case he tries something, we can't act like nothing is happening" Lesso smiles "Your very protective" You cross your arms "No!" Lesso bursts out laughing "You only let me and Agatha watch Midnight because you trust no else" You sighed "Speaking of which, where is Agatha, oh also can you watch midnight tonight?" Agatha walking to you with Midnight running ahead "Hey baby boy, did you have fun?" You kneel down petting him, Midnight purring like mad as you rubbed his belly. "Y/n coming we have a lot to do" You nodded "Midnight be a good boy for Lesso, Lesso don't get caught with whatever you're doing probably something evil" You smiled kisses Lesso cheek and she pulled you in deeply kissing you "Are you sure you have to go Snowflake?" Lesso says winking at you turning you bright red "Unfortunately yes I do Princess but one last kiss" You said as you deeply kissed her soft lips, you slowly pulled away and kissed her forehead. "Right love you Princess I really must dash" you say as you run after Agatha as started walking away. You hear Lesso shout "Love you to Snowflake!!" You smiled happily "First time we said it" you said trying to start a conversion. Agatha immediately shut it down "That's great for you, can we please focus" You sighed "Sure thing I'm ready are you?" You questioned Agatha before she could answer. We heard Sophie's scream in the distance.

I hope you enjoy this chapter let me what you want to happen next chapter please. Maybe we discover Rafal wanted us along or something like that x