Chapter 6

It's been a couple of days since the accident. Your breathing had gotten worse but you were still breathing on your own. Luckily you did regain consciousness but most of the days you were sleeping. Lady Lesso looked at you concerned and was holding your hand while you were sleeping. Midnight sat on Lesso's lap looking at you. Lesso looked down at him "You should get some sleep too, you don't want to sleep while she is awake do you?" Midnight just looked at Lesso "Look I will sleep too, also don't give me that look like I'm a hypocrite." Lesso sighed leaning her head back on the chair and began petting Midnight. Midnight started to purr, Lesso let her guard down first this time as she was fast asleep.

After a while you woke up and immediately looked at Lady Lesso who was sleeping with her hands protecting Midnight. "So adorable" You got up with struggle and slowly walked to the balcony even though your body was not cooperating with you. You were leaning on the balcony enjoying the fresh air. You felt hands on your waist "Hmm?" Lesso smiled and rested her head on your shoulder. "Hi sleepy head, how are you feeling?" You shrugged your shoulders "A little better I guess" Lesso nodded "That's great Darling" You looked at Lesso "Are you okay? As I have never been this clingy I'm not complaining I'm just checking your fine" Lesso nodded "I just missed you and I know you can't stay on your own" You sighed knowing that wasn't the full truth. You noticed that she was biting her lip "What's bothering you?" She looked at you and got lost in her eyes. "I want to kiss so badly but Dovey will kill me." You blushed a lot "S-so don't let her know?" Lesso smirked gently, grabbing your face with her soft hands. Your lips locked together which felt like heaven when you both pulled away you just hugged her as you were so embarrassed you couldn't form any words. "You really are a bad girl aren't you?~" Lesso said in a hot teasing tone. You just looked at her with your face bright red. "Okay okay I will stop teasing, now get back in bed you must be exhausted" You nodded and walked back to the bed.

Dovey entered the room "Good you're awake, how are you feeling?" You sighed exhausted "I'm fine just tired" Lesso placed Midnight on the bed "Hiii buddy I missed you." You started to pet him "Lesso why didn't you tell she was awake?" Dovey said, annoyed. "Hmm it must have slipped my mind, she only just woke up Princess." Lesso said jokingly at the beginning near the end in a more serious tone. You looked at Dovey considering asking a question but stopped yourself. However Dovey noticed this "Yes Y/n?" You played with your Midnight's tail while asking this question "Are Nevers and Evers allowed to be in a relationship?" Lesso grabs her collar and pulls it away from neck hoping Dovey wouldn't think there is something between you and her. Dovey looked at Lesso hoping she would ask "She already knows I think it's rep - repulsive" Dovey shrugged "As long as you're happy I don't mind just be careful Nevers can be difficult, right Lesso" Lesso nods "We are very complicated and not really understood which is why we are Villains." Dovey nodded, longing as Lesso said this "Why do you like a Never?" Dovey asked curiously. You nodded "I'm not telling either of you the name of my crush, you are both quite protective in your own ways, now please let me sleep." Dovey and Lesso looked at each other confused when you said protective. "Yes yes enjoy your sleep" Dovey says getting up and leaving, also signalling Lesso to leave you to sleep. You let out a sad whimper, Lesso turned and faced you "I will be back I promise, we don't want her finding out yet okay Darling" blows you a kiss before she leaves you to sleep.