Chapter 21

You returned to your room after Rafal's long explanation of why evil should win and how I'm exactly what he needs to win. You paced around your room trying to get a plan of stealing Tedros' sword. Meanwhile Rafal offered Sophie the blood magic like a fool; she agreed, believing every word he said. You had a plan to use Agatha to distract Tedros and steal his sword. You walked out of your room and noticed Lesso walking to Dovey's office with Midnight following closely behind. You were curious and felt like something had happened so you quickly followed after them. By the time you reach Dovey's office they were inside, you sighed and nodded on the door. Dovey opened the door with Lesso hiding the shadows. "Y/n what are you doing?" She questioned you "Well I was wondering if you have seen Tedros." Dovey signal for you to come in. "Look I can't stay for long, I have something with Agatha." Lesso stepped out of the shadows as the door closed. "Sophie accepted Rafal's offer.." She spoke to you softly. You could feel the anger boiling inside you. "Why could she have waited!? Rafal was going to let her.." Lesso looked at you "I told you don't mess with him" You nodded "Yes, you warned me but I know his weakness" Dovey looked at you confused "No way he would simply tell you" You smiled "It's the Excalibur," You said. "But unfortunately I don't believe Tedros would just hand it over." Dovey looked like she was about to question why so just decided to answer the question before she asked. "He won't hand it over because he doesn't know about rafal and going to think I'm crazy" Lesso nodded "She is right, so what is your plan?" You sighed. "My original plan was to use Agatha to distract Tedros and take the sword. But now Sophie is going to be after him because of the forest situation so he's going to need the sword for protection. So Rafal's plan would be to cause a huge distraction so he can use Sophie while we are all distracted. What if we cause the distraction? We launch an attack, yes I know Sophie hasn't done anything yet but if we stop her before she can do something but don't kill her. She is still innocent, just manipulated. We control the distraction Rafal will feel like he is winning and celebrate too early then we attack him. So umm how is that I just made that on the spot?" Dovey looked at Lesso "Well personally I don't like this violence is never the answer" Dovey said looking down feeling guilty. Lesso was nodding along as you waffled the plan "Smiling is never the answer through. Is crazy enough it might work."

I'm so sorry for the long wait I'm struggling to continue the story. My plan is to write about the film and then do one shorts. Let me know what you guys think. 🥰