Chapter 3

You finally made it to your bedroom and saw the same group of mean princesses you meant when you were laying in the flowers. "Oh great it's you guys" you said looking at my helpless "Enjoy sleeping here only Never" One said and started to make there way out of the bedroom "Oh no I'm going to miss you so much" when you realised what they were doing, you ran to the door but unfortunately you were too late it slammed shut in your face "Sleep well Never" One shouted as they closed the door the rest laughed going to a different room to sleep. You began hitting the door hoping it would open up. You sighed out of exhaustion and were sliding down the door looking at the huge stained window in your bedroom. You quickly come up with a book from a bedside table and throw it at the window. You covered your eyes as you did this action not wanting any glass in your eyes, you smiled at the sound of the glass breaking. You looked out the window "Of course it has to be ledges" you said in disappointment you began to climb out doing your best not look down. You slowly walked across making your way to the bridge connecting the two schools until you heard something behind you move. You looked back to see an adorable small cupid "Oh it's just a cupid" the cupid began to grow and spoke in a demonic voice "Students aren't allowed to be on the ledges." This caused you to scream so you rushed your way to the bridge bumping into someone causing yourself to fall over backwards. "Shit sorry, I was running from a cupid" you said nervously until you looked up to Lady Lesso holding out a hand. You accepted the offer of having a helping hand with getting up. "I'm so so sorry" you began the conversation, Lady Lesso shook her head "It's fine just don't do it again" she said laughing but her mood quickly changed "Where is your cat, he normally follows you everywhere?" you were surprised why did she care about your cat so much "In a hidden place in the library as I knew I couldn't trust my roommate, Ughh I was so stupid I fall for there trap" Lady Lesso looked annoyed "What trap?" you could hear the tone of annoyance in her voice "They locked me in the room alone but honestly it's fi-" Lesso ends up cutting you off "If something happens like that again tell me straight away Darling, they won't be messing with you if I say your under my protection that should surely frightened them." You looked at her confused but then hugged her "Thank you, thank you" Lady Lesso was quite surprised by the hug and gently backed your back. "Now you should probably head back. You have class tomorrow Oh and don't be surprised if Dovey goes a bit mad with the dresses, she is always like that" you down sadly you didn't want to go yet "Why do you care about me so much?" you managed to say as Lesso began walking towards her school, she turned around surprised by your question. "I would normally say Nevers and Evers should never mess as their relationship is repulsive but you're different, now go to bed before I tell Dovey of this meeting" she turned back around walking away with so much power "Where can I meet?" you shouted wanting more of Lesso but didn't know why yet. "The library Darling."