Chapter 2

After that ceremony you were confused why Lady Lesso was looking at you like she was interested in you. You headed to Professor Dovey's office and knocked on the door with Midnight at your feet. He was your comfort buddy as you always hated stressful situations and would easily get overwhelmed. "Ah Y/n I was expecting you, please come in" The woman dressed in a golden puffy dress said as she opened the door. You were confused but stepped in and took the seat in the well organised office you looked around as you were curious. Then you saw Lady Lesso in the dark corner watching your every move "Jesus!!" you shouted terrified of how well she can hide in dark places. Professor Dovey giggled "Don't mind her she is always like this" you began to catch your breath, Midnight jumps on your lap hoping that it would help. You smile and begin to pet him "So Y/n what brings you here?" Dovey asked. "Oh right sorry, Why did a bird made of bones drop me off here?" Dovey looks at Lady Lesso hoping she would take the lead which she did "Because darling you have to admit your home life before was absolutely horrible so me and Princess here decided that we would give our free place to you, consider that my one and only good deed." Lady Lesso said as your eyes began to fill with tears "you guys made a mistake I'm not worthy of something like this." Dovey stood up and began to speak looking down sadly at you "Y/n your parents bruised you everyday, your whole town called you names and they drove you to the point you attempted suicide countless of times." You began to cry hearing your whole life summary, Lady Lesso stepped towards you slightly concerned "Darling?" She said in a worried tone you immediately looked up "I honestly thank you both but I don't want you excaulty want from me" you said wiping your tears away. Dovey spoke "For you to follow the rules and be yourself okay?" you nodded. Lady Lesso stepped back as you seemed okay, this action confused you before you had a chance to ask why Dovey smiled "You may go unless you have more questions" You nodded as you picked up Midnight and began looking around the school.

Dovey waited until Y/n left and looked at Lady Lesso confused "Since when did you call people Darling?" she gasped in shock "Wait wait do you like her? Is that why you picked her?" Lady Lesso left her corner "You make wild theories Princess, anyway I enjoyed spending time with you it was truly revolting but I have some fresh villainy to attend to." Dovey scoffed as Lesso left her office then shouted knowing Lesso could hear her "You didn't even answer the questions!!" Lady Lesso laughed and whispered to herself as she headed her way back to her school, "That's because I don't truly know myself."

Voidainnit