Chapter 17

Trigger Warning: Panic @ttack & Talk of S*icide

Rafal walking around you in a circle "Not evil, you say. The amount of rules you have broken, the sins you have committed on yourself and others is endless" You stand there uncomfortable playing with your necklace rubbing the charm through your fingers. "What do you want...." you mumbled. Rafal stopped and smirked "Choose me or Leonora, you have a day to give your answer" You gave him a puzzled look "I don't know anyone with that name?" Rafal stepped closer to you "You're dating her and don't even know her real name, that definitely shows her trust in you" You gritted your teeth together "What happens if I say no to you?" You questioned walking towards him. "I haven't decided yet but trust me you don't want to find out" Rafal turns into a horde of bees and flies away. You sigh while sliding down against a tree "That's my purpose here to destroy this place.." you say to yourself tearing up. You rest your head against the rough tree "I-I have to leave.. I-I need to.." you manage to spit out as it becomes difficult to breathe. You heard footsteps in the distance which didn't make your breathing better. As the figure leaves the shadows of the trees you realise it's Lesso "Snowflake!! Hey hey it's okay you are going to fine, tell me what's wrong" you could hear the tone of worry in her voice which quickly turned into a demanding tone. You shook your head trying to calm your breathing "N-no.." Lesso looked at you confused "Snowflake, I'm a friend I'm here to help I'm not plotting against you" you managed to let out a little laugh. "Sure.. L-Leonora.." Lesso raises her eyebrow confused "How do you know that?" You shrugged your shoulders. Lesso quickly realised you're trapped by Rafa like she was. "He's going to use you Snowflake" You nod "That's why I have to leave!!" You shouted at her "Snowflake.." Lesso said sadly yet surprised by your tone. "If I leave before the plan gets set in motion, I won't have to worry about you getting hurt or anyone else here" Lesso hugged you "I'm not letting you go back to the town" she said with determination like she knew what it was like. A smirk appeared on your face "Who said I was going back to the town?" You had a plan in your head, a sinister one. You finally have a reason to execute the plan. "Trust me Leonora it will work" Lesso was catching on to the plan "You aren't killing yourself!!" she shouted at you with tears in her eyes. "I can't lose you, I can't deal with it in that nurse bed again it kills me." You stood up and sigh "What other choice do I have Leonora!?" Lesso gets up and goes to hug you, you push her back. "If I go back to the village he can easily make me come back if I'm dead, it should stop him in his tracks." Lesso makes annoyed hand gestures "If you're dead how can we be a thing?" You started to head your way back to the School for Good. "I don't know, answer me this, how can we be a thing if you can't trust me" You say quicken your pace. Lesso walks quickly after you but stops when she sees Dovey at the entrance of the school. "Y/n I heard that you sabotaged Tedros and Sophie's trial" you look at Dovey. She noticed that you have been crying "Can we talk about this tomorrow, I'm sure Agatha and Tedros have already told everything that I will." Dovey nodded, "Head to bed, today has been a long day" Dovey looks confused at Lady Lesso who is walking back to the School for Evil. You made it to your room and began looking for your emergency stash. You finally found your bottle of drugs, you sighed while opening the bottle. "I'm sorry Princess, this is the only way."