Chapter 9

You entered the cateria, which surprisingly you have never been in your whole time here. You noticed a person you think you recognised "Agatha?" you started walking to who you believed was Agatha your 'witch sister' Agatha turned around "Y/n your here to?" You nodded "They picked me for a reason, I'm glad to see you but is Sophie here too?" You question as Sophie walks over annoyed "They gave you a gown?" Agatha went to speak but you stepped in "I will trade you if you?" Sophie looked at you "Y/n no has seen you in years" you laughed nervously "When the whole village hates you what's the point of going out?" Agatha nodded in agreement. Sophie shook her "Me and Auggie didn't hate you" looked straight into her eyes "You would if you knew everything I have done" Sophie placed her hand on your shoulder "We do know and we still love you" Agatha nodded. "You weren't the best lair and scars are cool they show that you're still fighting." Sophie smiled "Yes cool on you but I personally wouldn't want any" You and Agatha bursted on laughing "Of course not Princess Sophie" you said still laughing. 

Lady Lesso whistles getting Midnight's attention and he begins to run in her direction "Excuse me, Midnight needs the toilet I will see you around" You hug Sophie and Agatha "Let me know if you want to do that deal Sophie" You said smiling then quickly ran after Midnight. "God you are fast with your tiny legs" you said catching up with him. He sat against Lesso's leg "Meow" You kneel down and give him some scratch behind his ears "You are such a good boy" Lesso helped you up "I'm surprised that actually worked" you laughed "I told you he has amazing hearing." Lesso grabbed your hand and began walking. You smiled and walked with her "What are Agatha and Sophie doing here?" you question breaking the sounds of heels "Sophie wished to come here and Agatha didn't want her to go so the bird brought them both here" Lesso stopped walking and pulled you towards her "Why what's wrong snowflake?" You sighed "It's stupid and selfish" Lesso kissed your cheek "Your literally talking to Villian Y/n, nothing phrases me" You hugged her "I felt special being the only reader here and didn't have a constant reminder of my home life in the village.." Lesso picked you up and wrapped your legs around her waist. "You're special to me and I will do everything in my power to distract you from that horrible village." You blushed and hugged "Also I'm only carrying you because I know it will cheer you up and I gathered you are tired." You nodded "Why are you also tired?" Lesso asked concerned, you hid your face into her neck. "I don't really eat and food gives people energy" Lesso kissed your cheek multiple times "Well we will need to work on that" 

Later that day, you and Lesso spent almost the whole day together in the library reading stories and rewriting them so evil wins. You looked over at Lesso while you were your favourite fairytale Alice in Wonderland out she was almost fast asleep. You took off your jacket that was truly Lady Lesso's and covered her with it. Lesso smiled during her sleep, you returned to your book and continued rewriting them throughout the night.