Chapter 14

You were sitting at a table playing with Midnight. Then you noticed Tedros and Sophie were giggling and talking, you smiled happily for them. Lady Lesso tapped her cane on the table, getting your attention. "Oh hi Lesso" Midnight begins attacking the cane making you laugh. "He really likes you" Lesso smiles and pets Midnight "That’s good because I like him because he's adorable but you're more adorable." You smiled "That’s good to hear Princess but what are you doing here?" You sensed Lesso was plotting something. Lesso giggled playing with her cane "Only show people that you are mine" You smiled at Lesso "That’s really sweet of you Lesso but won't that make me a target" Lesso raises her eyebrow confused "Is that going to bother you because I know you can defend yourself" You shook your head "No it will be fun to see people try something" Lesso sits next to you and plays with your hair. You see Agatha and wave at her "Hey Agatha" She sits on the opposite side of the table "Hey Y/n, hey Lesso" You rest your head on Lesso and smile. Lesso smiled at you "Did you eat for breakfast with Dovey?" You nodded "Yeah she won't let me leave until I eat something" Lesso kisses your cheek "Good girl" Agatha looks worried "You still don't eat?" You nod "I don't feel worthy of food as there are more important people" Lesso sighs "Your important to me through" You play with hands "Look I know you love me but like Rafal means more to you" Lesso looks at you sad. You hugged her "No no I didn't mean you upset I was using an explain" Agatha hits the table annoyed "That stupid village made you feel like that." You sighed "Yes which is why I'm confused that you want to go back there" You yawn and nuzzle into Lesso "I want to look after my mum" Agatha said. "That’s sweet of you Auggie" you say then yawn again "Shh snowflake just sleep you seem exhausted" Lesso was playing with your hair.

After your nap, you wake in your bed and begin heading your way to the library as it was your normal meeting time with Sophie and Agatha. You walked down the hallway and saw a group of Evers but still continued walking down it. The group of Evers corner you. "What is a Never doing in our School?" You smirk "Jealous I'm fucking the Dean of Evil and your not" The group stepped closer you pull out your pocket knife "I wouldn't try anything if I was you" you said with confidence but the group was well choreographed with their punches. You managed to cut some of them, the group ran the second you faked fainting. You sighed exhausted as you were aching all over, you entered the library. "Sorry I'm late, did Sophie arrive this time?" Agatha shook her then looked at you worried "What happened" You laugh nervously explaining what happened. "Don't tell Lesso she will be forever teasing me"

Let me know if this chapter good please. I'm going to apologise for wait times in the upcoming future as I have 2 weeks of exams starting Monday. I will do my best to update the story but it probably won't be chapter per day more like 3 per week. Sorry guys ❤️