Chapter 18

You looked at the bottle and put it on the side of your desk. You grabbed your notebook and opened it to a page which had a detailed drawing of Lesso and song lyrics. You pace around the room, "Will it stop him right or does he have a backup?" You look out your window to the School for Evil. "Why didn't you follow me!?" You sighed "I'm sure who Rafal's backup will be easy to stop, I don't want to be part of his plan" You look at the drawing "Trust me this is the only way" You grabbed the bottle and swallowed some drugs with water. "Checkmate Rafal.." Within minutes you were unconscious. Dovey comes into your room and looks at you. "No no come on, you're really going to let Rafal beat you" Dovey puts her hands on your shoulders and makes her hands glow, using healing magic. "Y/n come on your fighter not a  quitter" You gasp trying to catch your breath. "Welcome back" you give Dovey an annoyed look. "How about you kill Rafal instead of yourself?" You sighed "What if I can't?" Dovey shrugged "Then out smart him, accept his offer and use your brain" You whimper standing up "You couldn't heal the headache?" Dovey smiled "I could but think as a consequence" You walked to your bed and picked a stick you had been carving into a cane. "Even if I'm dizzy?" Dovey gets up gracefully "I'm sure you can cope because you can dance, sing and have some sword skills." You frown "I will tell Lesso." Dovey laughed, "Her request that you had some sort of consequences because she begged you not to" You looked down at your feet and asked, "Where is she?" Dovey pointed out your window to the School of Evil. "Watching Sophie making Rafal doesn't communicate with her." You realised something "Wait, how do you know Rafal offered me something?" Dovey sighed. "History repeats itself.. He tried to use Lesso but claimed she wasn't evil enough. He actually dragged her from Gavaldon seeing an evil that needed help being unlocked then tossed her to the side. You took a minute to process that. "That explains the head over heels crush. She is the girl that went missing from Gavaldon!?" Dovey nodded. "Why could she tell me?" Dovey smiled "Maybe because she sees a little bit of herself in you that would explain she asked for you." You stepped back in surprised "She personally picked me? I thought it was a lucky dip" Dovey shook her head "Always the fool with the slowest heart" you mumbled. Dovey looked at you confused "Always the fool?" You nodded "She only likes me because I remind her of herself.." Dovey sighed "I don't think it is like that." You tightened your grip on the cane and began to walk out of your room "Well I will find out then." You slowly headed your way to Lady Lesso's office as you got there you saw Midnight guarding the room. "I missed you buddy" Midnight trotted to you happily, you picked him up and carefully placed him on your head as he loved it up there. You opened the door and stepped in, you looked around the office. You heard footsteps getting closer to you. "Snowflake?" You turned to see Lesso and teared up. "Umm hi, I have something to tell you and you have to trust me."