Chapter 11

You woke up in your bed alone, you and Lady Lesso have both been quite busy but both doing very different things. You have been meeting with Professor Dovey every morning for breakfast which you never really liked because she made sure you ate something. Meanwhile Lady Lesso is playing right into Rafal's trap as she believes Rafal is trying to help evil to win again while he's using Sophie for his own gain. You walked around the school bored as today was your free day. "Hey!!" A girl shouted at you and turned around "Hi?" The Never girl stepped closer to you. "Your Lady Lesso's pet right?" You crossed your arms, "No I'm no one's pet Tattoos." The girl smirked, "So I can flirt with you" and shrugged your shoulders "You can if you have a death wish." You went back to walking and went outside where the boys were shooting at targets. "Mind if I join?" One boy whistled, the other nudged Tedro "Tedro come on we need to see her in action look at the figure." Tedro nodded "Be guest also I apologise for their behaviour" You grabbed a bow and aligned the arrow against the rope. "Honesty it's fine, I have dealt with worse." You pulled the rope then let go, "Haha bullseye" Tedro smiled and clapped "Nice you have amazing aim" You smiled "Do you guys do sword fighting? I think I would prefer swords." Tedro looked at you offend "Didn't you see my performance?" You shook your head "No sorry I was unconscious I saved someone called Greyor I believe that was his name" Tedro looked at you surprised "You're the girl who on her third day saved someone" You laughed "I'm surprised people know about that." Tedro looked at you confused. "No one told you how Professor Dovey acted?" You shook your head "She went crazy, shouting at people saying they were foolish for not running after you." You started to laugh, "Wow that would have been a site to see." Tedro laughed with you. "It was, now why do you want to do sword practise?" You smiled "Firstly I always wanted to learn it to the point I taught myself pocket tricks and secondly I want to tease my girlfriend." The group of Evers looked at you surprised and with face of disappointment "Yeah, so don't try anything she quite protective" you turned back to looking Tedro "Oh I have a letter for you, not from me it's from Sophie, trust me her heart is pure" Tedro took it "Thanks I will make sure to read it" you waved bye to Tedro and the group of Evers "Enjoy your practice boys!! Tedro let me know when you're able to do some sword practice with me" you walked off back to the school. As you walked down the hallway you pulled into a class "Umm excuse me hands off!?" You shouted annoyed reaching into your jacket "Y/n calm down" you sighed in relief recognising the voice "Agatha I could have stabbed you!! Don't ever do that again" you sighed resting your head on the door. "I don't like being touched" Agatha laughed "That's a lie you like Lady Lesso touching you." You crossed your arms "That's different, what was important for you to pull in here?" Agatha looked around double checking no else was here "I saw him, the blood tower thing" you grind your teeth together annoyed "He wants Sophie and that doesn't help because we haven't seen her for a week now" You sighed sadly "Lesso.. Rafal probably has tricked them both." As you said her name, annoyed knocking and scratching could be heard behind the door you were leaning on. "Midnight?" You questioned, Midnight meowed to confirm it was him. "Meow" You quickly opened the door to a pissed Lady Lesso. "I sense I'm in trouble?" You said while stepping back in the classroom. 

Lady Lesso X Female Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara