Chapter 20

I sighed and followed him to the tower. "What are we doing here?" I questioned as I heard someone else talking. "Tabby stepped closer to the book" The voice said as I did. "She began writing a story the second you arrived here" You were a little impressed. "I'm sorry, was this meant to shock me? I gathered there would be a story writer."

Rafal sighed "It's me showing I can easily get rid of you." You look at the book and back at Rafal, who you noticed looked like the school master. "I don't think the book works for you Ra-" He covered your mouth before you could finish his name. "You catch on quickly, that's annoying but useful" You bite his hand, forcing him to let go of your face. "Don't you ever touch me again, I'm not yours. I'm doing this to save Sophie" Rafal laughed "Of course you're protecting your first crush, Oh I wonder how Leonora would feel if I tell her you're doing all this for the girl that made you realise you're gay" You shrugged "Why should I care? She lied to me, I can't trust her" You were lying, you did care because I knew she would freak out and I'm still annoyed she couldn't tell me the truth. Rafal looked at you confused "You're not bothered? What is the point of telling her then?" You walked to him "I don't know but how about you stop trying to threaten me and we get down to business" You questioned him smirking. He sighed "To prove your truly evil you must ruin someone's true love kiss" You give him a confused look "Why? If it's their true love kiss, they will still be in love." Rafal nodded "Yes they will, it's to show how evil you really are" You stepped towards him "Or I could just kill you and rule this place?" Rafal began to laugh "The only thing that can kill me is probably the Excalibur but King Arthur would have to helding the sword. But Oh no he's dead so you can't kill me" You nodded getting the information you wanted "I'm just keeping my options open" You thought to yourself I need to steal Tedros' sword and kill Rafal. 

I'm very sorry for the long wait. School has been chaotic and I haven't getting as much free time as I would like. Anyway enjoy :)