Chapter 7

Trigger Warnings- Self H@rm & Swearing

It was the morning of the ball. You were kinda looking forward to it even though you're not a dancer because it would be hilarious to see people fall over. Annoyingly Dovey didn't want you to go as you weren't exactly stable on your own. You walked to your room using the walls "Oh you gotta be kidding me those bitches." You said annoyed looking at your room which was completely trashed. "They destroyed everything, Midnight" You said, sliding down the wall as you could feel your eyes begin to tear up. "W-why why!?" you shouted annoyed, you heard laughing from the hallway. You tried to get up but your shaky hand had no chance supporting you. "Shit.." You said resting your head on the wall as your mind floods with all the bad thoughts. 

Midnight tried to distract you but nothing worked so he ran all the way to Lady Lesso which took him a while as it was a maze. He pawed at the door "Coming in!!" Lesso shouted while sitting at her desk. She waited 2 minutes and was confused when no one came in. Midnight pawed again hoping she would open the door, "If this is a prank I will teach you a lesson." Lesso said, opening the door "Oh what are you doing here Midnight?" She kneeled down and petted him, Midnight began to trot off back to you, Lesso followed as she had a feeling something was off. Meanwhile you grabbed your pocket knife which was in Lesso's jacket. You sighed trying to calm your breathing and hoped your shaky hand would stop. The shaking didn't stop but it decreased so you guided the blade through a few layers of skins and watched the blood leak from your wounds. You realised it was more blood that you aren't used to so you applied pressure to your arm. 

Lady Lesso entered your room. She looked around the destroyed room then spotted you. "Oh no Darling" She grabbed a sewing kit that was on the floor under your broken bed. She then kneeled in front of you "Let me see the damage Darling" You shook her head Lesso forcly grabbed your arm pinning you to the wall. "Well I'm not going to sit here and watch you bleed out." You blushed "Why do you care about me so much there are so many people that are better?" Lesso began to stitch your wounds to stop you from bleeding, you grabbed her arm and squeezed every time it hurt. "Because those many people are jerks and you aren't them your my Snowflake" You looked up at her confused "Snowflake? I don't have white hair?" Lesso laughed "I know that Darling but you are innocent, beautiful and delicate" she says as her soft lips kisses your arm "Now please stop scarring your beautiful skin" Lesso said tucking hair behind your ear as it was hiding your face. You nodded and kissed her cheek "Can you convince Dovey to let me go to the ball I want to best those Bitches?" A smirk appeared on Lesso's face. "Of course you need to show them but what's your plan?" You laughed nervously "Well can you not be sick over me as I say this?" Lesso shrugged as she was so confused, "I'm going to sing." Lesso just stared at you confused. "So they destroy your room and you're going to sing, does your singing cause people's brains to blow up?" You shook your head "Not that I'm aware of but it will shock them and make them jealous" Lesso crosses her arm "I thought it was going to be fun not boring but yes I will convince Dovey, I hope to hear your singing" You looked at Lesso surprised "Your going to be listening?" you question "Of course I have to hear my Snowflake's singing voice, Oh also here since the other was ripped into shreds" Lesso says taking off her jacket and handing it to you. She headed to the door "Make me proud" she says as she leaves. 

You were given permission from Dovey to sing at the ball, you were wearing a disgusting pink dress but Lesso's jacket distracted you from the colour. You stood on a small stage and looked down at the Evers giving you a disgusted look. You began to sing "When you hold me in the street and you kiss me on the dancefloor. I wish that it could be like that. Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours" You continued to sing the rest of the song while the Evers while we're dancing along to your amazing singing. You picked this song because it reminds you of what you and Lesso have at the. Lesso stuck her head through the door that was in the corner of your eye. She smiled and stuck her thumb up. You blushed as you had made Lesso proud. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have a very important question: what should Lady Lesso's pet name be? The song we were singing.