Case 2. Killer VS Killer: Chapter 28. Montage

Bai Chi asked a waiter where Room 217 was located, then angrily walked there. However, when he arrived at the door, he calmed down a little. He hesitated, as he was worried that once he entered, he would see Zhao Zhen and Karula together...

But on second thought, Bai Chi believed in Zhao Zhen. "Although he's usually playful, he said he likes me, so he wouldn't do anything out of line." Bai Chi thought to himself.

In the end, Bai Chi stood outside the door for a long time, as he couldn't decide whether to go in or not...

While he was hesitating outside, he suddenly heard the sound of something being smashed inside the room. It sounded like a vase being broken...

"Huh?!" Bai Chi was surprised. "Is Karula doing something to Zhao Zhen? They seemed drunk earlier." Bai Chi wondered to himself.

"Ah! Whatever!" Bai Chi muttered to himself as he tried to open the door. To his surprise, the door was unlocked.

Bai Chi was confused, but he didn't think too much of it as he directly rushed in.

This room was indeed a luxurious couple's suite. The huge king-size bed in the middle of the room shocked Bai Chi. It seemed to be a waterbed. Bai Chi looked gloomily at the big bed as he felt his chest tighten. When he returned to his senses, he realised that Zhao Zhen and Karula were not in the room.

Bai Chi was confused as he looked around. Then, he heard the sound of running water in the bathroom.

Bai Chi was stunned. "Could it be that they are both in the bathroom?" Bai Chi became furious at the thought of the two men getting into the bathroom naked. "Even I haven't seen Zhao Zhen naked yet!" Bai Chi muttered to himself in annoyance.

The more he thought about it, the more annoyed he became. Bai Chi pulled on his sleeve and angrily headed towards the bathroom. If he opened the door and saw Zhao Zhen and Karula together, he would kick Zhao Zhen then walk away. "I will ignore him for the rest of my life!" Bai Chi muttered to himself.

When he arrived in front of the glass door of the bathroom, Bai Chi took a deep breath before grabbing the handle and pulling the door open... The door didn't budge. Bai Chi blinked in confusion, then tried pulling tin he opposite direction...

Right then, a chuckle could be heard from inside the bathroom. It was Zhao Zhen's voice. To Bai Chi, it sounded like Zhao Zhen was seducing someone. "He must be seducing that man! Damn it!" Bai Chi muttered to himself.

Bai Chi used his other hand and pulled the door fiercely...

With a bang, the door was finally opened. Bai Chi looked up and was stunned with what he saw.

Zhao Zhen was the only one in the bathroom. He was not wearing clothes and was currently washing his hair.

Bai Chi stood there in confusion. Then, he secretly admired Zhao Zhen's fine figure in his head. Zhao Zhen had broad shoulders and narrow hips. The lines on his muscles were perfect, and his skin was also a healthy colour.

Bai Chi stood there for a while before he heard a giggle from Zhao Zhen. He turned his head and looked at Bai Chi. He said in surprise, "Bai Chi?"

"Um..." Bai Chi suddenly reacted. He said with a blush, "You... Why are you alone?"

Zhao Zhen found the questions hilarious. "What do you mean alone?"

"Um... Where's Karula?" Bai Chi asked.

"He left after booking a room for me." Zhao Zhen replied.

"Oh..." Bai Chi's face flushed instantly. It turned out that Zhao Zhen and Karula were not together.