Case 3. Password Killer: Chapter 27. Crazy

The twins were eating chicken wings and watching a game in the next room when they heard the window in Bai Jintang's room shatter. Xiao Ding quickly turned off the TV and ran to the bedside to open a gap in the window. He saw a flash of light on the roof of a building next to the Bai's Group, which was mostly likely a reflection from a lens.

The two rushed out hurriedly. When Bai Jintang called them on the phone, they were already outside. Da Ding answered the phone, while Xiao Ding asked his subordinates to outflank the building with the sniper through a walkie-talkie.

Before the manager of the building knew what was happening, he saw a large group of people rush in. Xiao Ding said viciously, "We're the police!"

When the manager saw that everyone had a gun, he did not dare to say anything. After all, in a country where it was relatively safe, having a gun was shocking, not to mention that everyone had a gun. There was no reason to doubt them.

Xiao Ding took everyone up, as they rushed into the monitoring room of the building. Sure enough, the security guard was sleeping. Da Ding switched the camera to the angle of the roof and saw a man in black already packing his suitcase and getting ready to leave. Da Ding quickly picked up the walkie-talkie, "He's in the southeast corner, wearing a black coat... Probably a professional. Get him alive, we need to question him!"

Xiao Ding looked at his men, and they all stood at the exit of the stairs. It was not long before the door of the top floor opened. As soon as the middle-aged man with a black sniper walked through, he saw several guns pointed at him.

The man was startled and quickly raised his hand.

Xiao Ding spat when he saw the guy's appearance. "Damn it, a rookie! No wonder he dared to be so bold."

The man had never encountered this scene before. He had been a killer for years, and this was the first time such a thing had happened to him.

Xiao Ding put away his gun and motioned for the man to lower his head.

When the man saw that there were guns all around him, he lowered his head gently. Suddenly, he saw Xiao Ding raise one leg and hit his face with the knee.

A loud bang could be heard.

"Mmmm!" The man covered his face that was covered in blood. Xiao Ding reached out and grabbed the collar of the man's coat with a sneer, lifting his head. "Boy, I would have given you a long and hard beating if my record wasn't wiped. Do you know who you tried to kill? How dare you come out here and act all tough? Don't you know the rules around here?!" With that, Xiao Ding threw the man onto the stairwell. "Who told you to come?"

"I... I'm just following orders. Only the client knows." The man covered his nose and complained bitterly, wondering what was going on. He did not know that he was aiming at the boss of a gang.

"Which client?" Right then, Da Ding also walked over.

"I... There's only a phone number." The man gave the phone number to Da Ding, who looked at the number and signalled Xiao Ding to call back.

Xiao Ding glanced at the man and said to several of his men who were still waiting around, "Why are you guys standing here?"

"Should we cut off the finger that pulled the trigger?" one of Xiao Ding's men asked.

"No! Please don't!" The man cried out in horror.

Xiao Ding shook his head and pointed to a few of his men. "No wonder people say that those from the underworld will never change. Do you guys think you're so powerful that you could kill anyone whenever you want?!"

Several of the men put away their gun, took away the man's sniper rifle, and glanced at him. "You're lucky this time." With that, they kicked him and followed the twins downstairs.