Case 3. Password Killer: Chapter 28. Diversion and Possession

Everyone turned to Zhan Zhao and asked, "real purpose?"

Zhan Zhao nodded and said, "in addition to the size Gong Sun mentioned, there is also another number that is important!"

"What number?" Bai Yutang asked hurriedly.

Zhan Zhao smiled and said, "11!"

Everyone frowned when they heard this number.

"Do you guys still remember the case 11 years ago where a delivery guy was killed?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Everyone nodded. "The gas leak that blew up the postman in the teacher's dormitory?"

"It's probably not an accident," Zhan Zhao said. "If we place the murderer in the middle of this incident, then think about why Wu Qianliang and Xu Zhong died."

"Is it because they all took part in the bullying of Chen Jianxian?" Bai Yutang asked.

Zhan Zhao nodded. "Let's leave the confessions from Ye Ling and Zhang Hua aside. Who did Hao Mo and the four roommates die for?"

"It most likely has something to do with Hao Mo!" Gong Sun said as he frowned. "In that case, we have one more victim, the one who died in place of Hao Mo... Who could it be? Did that person die for Hao Mo or someone else?"

Zhan Zhao nodded and said. "Why did the other four die without pain, yet he died so miserably? It seems like the killer's real target was him!"

"It seems that only one person knows about the entire incident." Bai Yutang whispered.

Everyone looked at each other as they muttered to themselves, "the mute uncle!"

"Cat, if the mute uncle is not Chen Jianxian, then who is he?" Bai Yutang asked.

Zhan Zhao smiled and called Jiang Ping to find out if there were any missing students or teachers at Normal University seven years ago.

Soon, Jiang Ping called back. There was indeed a missing teacher seven years ago named He Kai.

Zhan Zhao nodded. "What about the postman who was blown up? What's his name?"

"It's Li Qin."

Zhan Zhao asked Jiang Ping to look into one other thing. "Call the cemetery's management office. See if there is a tombstone with the name Li Qin on it next to Chen Jianxian and Liu Fang's tombstones."

After a while, Jiang Ping called back and said, "yes, there is. It is separated by one tombstone. The person who had it placed there is named Wang Yiming. Coincidentally, the dormitory where the explosion happened also belongs to this Wang Yiming. He resigned after the incident."

"Cat... You're saying..." Bai Yutang asked, "The mute uncle is Wang Yiming?"

Zhan Zhao thought for a moment and said, "do you know how I thought of this?"

Everyone shook their heads.

"Do you guys still remember how Liu Fang had showed his anger when we went to see him, and how I said he was lying?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Bai Yutang and the others nodded.

"There is one reason that can explain Liu Fang's mood and reaction." Zhan Zhao gently opened his lips and said, "Chen Jianxian is really dead!"

Everyone was stunned, while Bai Yutang frowned. "I see... 14 years ago, Liu Fang and Chen Jianxian were probably in a relationship. After being bullied, Chen Jianxian was seriously injured, and then died soon after. Liu Fang buried him, and now, often goes to visit the grave. Three years later, that is, 11 years ago, another incident occurred with Wang Yiming. He buried Li Qin, who died in an explosion accident. It is inevitable that Liu Fang and Wang Yiming would talk about the incidents. Liu Fang may have settled down years after the bullying incident at Normal University, however Wang Yiming would most likely take revenge! That's why he reads so many books about revenge. Later, he asked Liu Fang for Chen Jianxian's identity. The burns on Wang Yiming's body indicates that he was not at the scene at the time of the explosion. He was probably with Li Qin, and then Li Qin was killed, while he survived. So, he changed his image and mixed into the school to be a gardener. As he used to be a teacher, there is a hard layer on the middle finger of his right hand. Due to the burns and makeup, it is difficult to recognize his original appearance. He threatened the principal as Chen Jianxian. This way, the principal would agree to let him stay at the school!"