Case 2. Killer VS Killer - Side Story: The Wedding

In order to prepare for his wedding with Gong Sun, Bai Jintang had already found a church in Copenhagen and bought a cottage nearby, so that he could stay there with Gong Sun a few days each year.

As everyone there were quite young, they did not know any of the regulations. Also, two men were getting married, so they knew even less on how to get things done. As for best men, there were two. On Bai Jintang's side, it was Bai Yutang. On Gong Sun's side, it was Zhan Zhao. None of the family members were there, as Bai Jintang did not tell his family, while Gong Sun had no relatives or other friends.

Everyone from SCI was busy. So were the twins, from ordering cakes and decorating different new houses to ordering meals and booking tickets for the honeymoon. Everything was top-class and ready for the wedding the next day.

This time around, SCI had helped destroy Wo Fu. Leonard and Karula contributed a lot as well. A few days ago, Eugene specially arrived in Copenhagen and airlifted 10,000 red roses to Bai Jintang, covering the entire new house. It was a gift from him and Leonard. Karula was even funnier, as he had a few barrels of wine sent over.

Bai Jintang liked these gifts very much.

Everyone was thinking about different things for the wedding. Some people were busy buying gifts, as they wanted to send something memorable to Bai Jintang and Gong Sun. Only the young kids did not know why everyone was so nervous.

Seeing that everyone was busy, Gong Sun became more nervous. As the wedding was the next day, he felt a tightness in his chest and a shortness of breath. He was also restless. He thought about how he had been single for so many years and was free for so long. Now that he was getting married, he would be living with someone else. Although he was already staying with Bai Jintang, getting married still felt different.

Gong Sun always felt uneasy inside. Besides, the two of them were usually very busy. Being in love was fine, but after getting married, Gong Sun was scared that they would divorce. Thinking of this, his mind became a mess, as he took deep breaths.

During the day, Bai Jintang was busy with his business and preparing for the wedding. When they ran into each other, he tried to get Gong Sun. However, Gong Sun was embarrassed and broke away. He was extremely worried, which made Bai Jintang baffled.

Zhan Zhao sensed that Gong Sun was very nervous, so he grabbed Bai Yutang and said, "Xiao Bai, Gong Sun has premarital phobia."

Bai Yutang raised her eyebrows. "How is that possible? He's a man."

"It has nothing to do with gender." Zhan Zhao glared at Bai Yutang. "Generally speaking, for those who have been single for too long, it's easier for them to get premarital phobia when they suddenly decided to get married."

Bai Yutang could not believe it, as he said, "He won't run away from the marriage, right?"

It was supposed to be a joke, but after saying it out loud, they both frowned and looked at each other. "Would he?" They thought to themselves.

At 12 in the evening, when Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao were ready to go to bed after taking a bath, they heard Bai Jintang knocking on the door next to them. "Gong Sun, open the door, what are you doing in there?"

When Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao heard the sound, they went out and saw Bai Jintang frowning and knocking anxiously on the bedroom door.

Bai Chi and Zhao Zhen next door, as well as other SCI members, also came out and watched curiously.

"What's the matter?" Bai Yutang asked.

"He locked the door. I've been calling him, but he won't open. He's been acting weird all day." Bai Jintang said anxiously. Then, he heard Gong Sun's muffled voice from inside, "We'll sleep in separate rooms tonight."