Case 3. Password Killer: Chapter 24. Truth To Her Madness

When they heard what Ye Ling said, both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang frowned. They looked at Ye Ling and asked, "who?"

Ye Ling looked at Zhan Zhao with her eyes wide open and whispered, "have you forgotten? It's the person with the codename Number One."

"Number One..." Zhan Zhao asked, "Does he have a name?"

Ye Ling tilted her head and thought for a moment before she replied, "I don't know. Don't you though?"

"Me?" Zhan Zhao was stunned as he asked, "you mean, he knows me?"

"That's right." Ye Ling said, stretching out her hand and gently playing with one of Zhan Zhao's sleeves. Then, she muttered, "Number One is your friend, that's why he was able to kill you first so easily."

Zhan Zhao thought for a moment, then grabbed some photos from Bai Yutang. He handed them to Ye Ling and asked, "Take a look at these. Is one of them Number One?"

Ye Ling leaned over to look at the photos, then she shook her head. "No."

Zhan Zhao frowned and thought to himself, "there's someone else?"

While he was thinking, Ye Ling leaned up, put her arm around Zhan Zhao and said, "Mo Mo, why don't we go and eat together? I want to eat the Rice with Stewed Chicken Leg from Yanhe Tea Restaurant. I haven't had it in a long time!"

"Yanhe Tea Restaurant..." Zhan Zhao thought for a moment and asked, "is it the one we went last time to eat together?"

"Mmhmm." Ye Ling nodded. "Mo Mo, the food in that restaurant is really delicious, and the owner is a really nice person."

"Have I ever been there with Number One?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Ye Ling looked at Zhan Zhao in confusion and asked, "Mo Mo, how come you're so forgetful? Number One works there. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known that the Rice with Stewed Chicken Leg is delicious."

Zhan Zhao asked in excitement, "Ling Ling, do you still remember the exact location of that restaurant? I haven't been to S City for years, so I can't remember."

Ye Ling smiled. "Mo Mo, you still have no sense of direction. It's very easy to find. The restaurant is right across from Hebin Park. There are many restaurants there, such as hot pot and barbeque... We used to go there a lot."

Zhan Zhao nodded and looked at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang leaned against the door and stared at Ye Ling coldly, as she was leaning against Zhan Zhao. Bai Yutang's teeth were grinding very hard, but there was nothing he could do. He could not act against a crazy person.

Zhan Zhao thought for a moment and said to Ye Ling, "Ling Ling, are you thirsty? Why don't I go get a glass of water for you?"

Ye Ling looked at Zhan Zhao happily and nodded, "Mo Mo, can you get me orange juice? I want to drink it."

"Okay, I'll buy it for you." Zhan Zhao stood up and walked out the door. Bai Yutang also retreated outside the door. Dong Moli went in to accompany Ye Ling.

Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping to check the address of the restaurant. It turned out that the restaurant had been there a long time, and it was still open. Business was very good because of the delicious food.

Bai Yutang tugged at Zhan Zhao's arm. "Cat, let's go check out the restaurant. Maybe someone still remembers Number One."

Zhan Zhao said with hesitation, "I want to hypnotize Ye Ling."

Bai Yutang replied, "Why the rush?"

Zhan Zhao saw Bai Yutang's unhappy face and smiled. "Why? Does it bother you?"