Resting |||

It was now finally the day where Aether was able to walk according to doctor Baizhu's predictions, from what he said the boy shouldn't be having any major problems with walking anymore. Not only his legs but also all the other wounds from the fight had started to heal. It was strange as to why it all magically healed so fast but the traveler didn't care, he was happy that it didn't take too long to heal.

He woke up all happy, completely forgetting about all the worry he had about the decision he had made with his sister, he was excited to go out for a small walk with Xiao. It had been such long time since they have been able to take a relaxing walk to talk about life and feelings. The boy was looking very forwards to the walk, there were many things they needed to talk about with eachother but alone, without anyone or anything interrupting them.

The Yaksha on the other hand was nervous. He decided not to sleep beside Aether last night, instead he searched around the Liyue Harbor until midnight. He was looking for a good place to take him, the Adeptus of course wanted to make a good impression on the boy with the place he picks.

But even after searching for couple of hours he still couldn't manage to find any nice place to go to, everything just seemed too crowded with people. Xiao didn't like too many people at one place and Aether definitely shouldn't be around a large crowd until he's completely healed.

The searching felt endless, until he finally got an idea on where he should take his friend. It wasn't anything too special but he couldn't think of anything better.

"So tell me, how are you feeling today my favorite little patient?"

"Much better, my legs don't ache as much as they used to, I'm very thankful for the treatment you gave me."

"That's wonderful! I'll be letting you out for a while today, but you're gonna need to be back here by at least midnight and not run away like the last time..." Baizhu reminded the boy of how he forgot to return the last time the doctor let him out.

"Yes, I promise this time I won't dissapear."

"Good, good. Now where is your friend? I don't remember seeing him at all last evening or tomorrow. Did he mention anything to you?"

Hearing that Xiao had not been with Qiqi or anywhere around the Bubu Pharmacy made the boy concerned, he thought for a second that something may have happened to him. But then the traveler reminded himself that the Yaksha was a strong guy, even if anything or anyone tried to harm him, he could be able to fight them off easily. Besides, after Lumine had died not many dangers were on the roads of Teyvat.

"I thought he was with Qiqi?"

"I thought so too until Ganyu came last evening asking if she could look after her for a while, I agreed since I didn't have time for her. But don't worry I'm sure that Alatus should be here to check up on you soon."

"I'm sure of it aswell..." he trusted his companion should be back soon, wherever he went was probably for something urgent.

"Well, until he's back you could try walking to the front desk and catching up with Qiqi, you know she has been talking about you for some time now. I remember she mentioned that she needed to ask you something. While I go dig for some medicine you can go waste time with her." Suggested the green haired man, in reality all he wanted was somebody to look after the zombie child so he could spend more time on his patients without constantly going to check up on her.

Aether thought the idea sounded good so he headed towards the front desk at Bubu Pharmacy. His walking had greatly improved, whatever the doctor gave him had an amazing effect.

"Traveler, Traveler!" Immediately yelled the little girl with her sleepy voice, she was excited to see the boy in a good and healthy shape. "You are alive!"