Istaroth (2)

The breakfast went by pretty quickly. There was no doubt Aether was an amazing cook. No matter what he made it tasted heavenly.

While finishing washing the dishes Xiao was debating whether or not to tell his partner that the goddess attempted to talk to him in his sleep. It was true that the two decided to keep things calm for a while but was ruining the peace worth it?

The blonde looked so happy today. He seemed to be in a great mood unlike usual. Usually, he was exhausted either physically or mentally. Today everything seemed fine. Could last night have affected his mood? The Yaksha also felt that his mood improved. The pain was also almost gone so there was no need for healing.

"Aether?" The Adeptus called him, still wondering if he should mention the incident or not.

Since the boy was carrying some plates, he had to temporarily place them back on the table to see what his lover needed. Judging from his tone it seemed serious from the traveler's point of view.

"Yeah? everything alright?"

He asked so innocently which made the Yaksha force himself to forget everything that happened concerning the goddess of time. He just walked over to his boyfriend and hugged him tightly.

Who knew if Istaroth was just trying to mess with Xiao? He could tell something was off about what she mentioned regarding Aether destroying Teyvat. It was coming from the goddess of time herself but the traveler wasn't some kind of a villain. He was one of the nicest outlanders that ever set foot in this world.

"I love you..." He whispered into the boy's ear while still hugging him. It was a very long hug that didn't seem to be ending anytime soon. "I don't know what I would do without you. And neither do I know what I did to deserve somebody like you."

The sudden hug and all that made the traveler blush. It was totally unexpected. It was a very sudden change in attitude since this early morning. He didn't hesitate before hugging back lovingly.

"You're very clingy all of a sudden...I like this hidden side of you. You should let it show more often. It's adorable..." The blonde pointed out.

"Every day I get more and more comfortable around you...Back then I was afraid to even hug you but now..."

"Hey, quiet down a little. I'm supposed to be the one making YOU blush. All of a sudden you gain confidence like this."

Xiao pulled away slightly and grabbed the other's chin. His eyes were sparkling with gold in them. They were gorgeous. While getting lost in his lover's eyes, the Adeptus found himself getting pushed onto a nearby wall and being kissed. He instantly kissed back and hugged the boy once more.

"You're in a very good mood today." Commented the Yaksha as he stroked his fingers through the blonde's hair.

"Yes, thanks to you. I'm surprised you're not doing so badly yourself since you're barely standing. Are you sure you don't want to be healed? It will only take a second."

He didn't respond. Instead, he just rested his head on the other's shoulder and held him close. It felt so peaceful to hold his lover close like that.

"Let me heal you." The traveler suggested once more as his hands slowly made their way around the boy's waist.

"Leave the bruises on my neck just-"

"I get it. Close your eyes this may hurt a little in the process."

The healing was a success. The pain was immediately gone in less than a few seconds. Xiao let out a quiet breath of relief. It was insane how the blonde's healing abilities were improving so rapidly.