Istaroth

Hours passed. It seemed to be morning but no one knew if it was true or not. Xiao opened his eyes after what seemed like a very long sleep. He was in the bed next to his lover who still seemed to be sleeping. They were both lying there naked. As soon as the boy's memories from the previous night came back to him, he moved over to the other side of the bed and turned his back towards his lover.

He felt embarrassed and his ears were slowly turning red. He wanted to believe that it was a dream but it wasn't. Everything happened so fast. As flustered as he was, he didn't regret anything. It just felt embarrassing.

There was a mirror on the other side of the bedroom, the Adeptus could only barely see himself in it and he noticed a ton of bruises all over his neck. He touched one of them and let out a quiet gasp from the pain. The pain wasn't that bad but it still hurt. Just a little though.

Aether woke up soon after hearing the gasp. He stayed vigilant every time he slept after the Istaroth incident so any small sound could wake him up. The boy was relieved to see he was still in his room, the only thing that seemed off was his boyfriend who wasn't close to him like usual. The two usually slept in each other's arms but now the Yaksha was on the edge of the bed all alone.

Hearing the noise meant that his lover wasn't asleep.

"Xiao?" The traveler called out quietly.

"...Good morning." The other responded with a strange tone to his voice. He still wasn't ready to look the blonde straight in the eyes after such a night.

"Good morning. Why are you on the edge of the bed? Move closer if you don't want to fall off."

No response or reaction. The boy moved closer to Xiao and moved his hair out of his face to check if he was still sleeping. He was covering his face with his hands but his ears were extremely red.

"What's up? I can see you're blushing."

He stopped hiding his face but refused to look at his partner. The look he had in his eyes showed exactly how he felt.

"Quit looking at me like that...Idiot." The Yaksha finally spoke.

"Idiot!? I never expected you to call me something so cruel..." Aether teased while laying back right next to him and wrapping his hands around the boy. He pulled him back in the middle of the bed so he doesn't fall off. "How do you feel, other than embarrassed? Any discomforts at all?"

The Adeptus was facing his lover so he couldn't just look away or move. The blonde's concern made him feel a little less shy but the fact that they were naked and so close to each other once again made him blush like crazy.

"I feel sore, and who's fault is that?" Xiao responded sounding annoyed and flustered at the same time.

"I told you there would be side effects, yet you still insisted that I-"

Normally it was Xiao who always got cut off in the middle of a sentence but this time the tables have turned. He kissed his lover because he didn't wanna hear any details of what happened last night.

The blonde just smiled and decided not to mention anything.

"...I love you, Aether. I never imagined I'd experience something like this with anyone, I always thought it was stupid but..."

"But?"

"But it's far from stupid."

"So you enjoyed it?"

"...I did."

It was embarrassing for both of them to talk about topics like those. It was best to keep quiet about it but Aether wanted to know if his lover was comfortable. He was very glad to hear that the boy had no serious complaints. He kissed the Yaksha's forehead and got out of bed.