20. silent

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 13

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 1 7 6 4

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : negative thinking

_________________________________

Scarlett's pov:
I wake up bright and early, as i usually do but this time to a noise tapping outside my bedroom, before my door finally opens up. I close my eyes again and hear my daughter wander in closing the door softly behind her and climbing into my bed.

Not uttering a peep, Y/n turns over facing away from me and falling back asleep. I left after five minutes, making sure she was asleep before leaving my bed, and getting ready, after putting on my clothes i went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

When i came back into my bedroom, Y/n was still fast asleep, her little chubby cheeks bright pink and and lips chattering ever so slightly, it's very cold right now due to it being December and Y/n does not do well with the cold.

I go into my closet and grab one of my blankets taking it out, i gently pulled back the duvet that was covering Y/n and laid the blanket over her body, she shivered once the duvet was off but cuddled back into the blanket when i was secured on top of her.

No, wonder she was so cold she had no t-shirt on, i don't know who in the right mindset would take off their shirt in the middle of the night when it was this cold but, i guess that's what Y/n does.

I leave Y/n in my bed, going downstairs and turning the heating on. I boil the kettle and get straight to making myself a cup of coffee, i think about whether to wake Y/n up or wait for her to wake up.

After having my morning coffee, i go back up to check on Y/n and still find her in the same position in a deep sleep. The only way i know she's having a good sleep and isn't waking up any time soon is because she moves a lot in the sleep when she's about to wake up or when she's sleeping lightly.

I kneel down beside Y/n's head and brush out the hair covering her face. I lean forward placing small kisses all around her face until she shifts a small bit and starts to wake up

"Hey baby, have a nice sleep" i ask rubbing my thumb up and down her cheek. She opens her eyes slightly locking hers with mine and letting out a quiet yawn before turning over, having her back face me

"Come on love, it's almost eleven" I chuckle standing back up and patting her back, she grunts bringing the duvet up and over her head trying to get comfy again but before she can i rip if off her.

"up, come on" I say again, surprisingly Y/n gets out of bed and wanders into my bathroom shutting the door behind her, i sit on my bed waiting for something but after five minutes it's still quiet.

"Y/n, sweetheart. Are you alright in there" I ask knocking on the door, after knocking the door opens up revealing a very down looking Y/n.

"Everything alright" I ask placing my arm around her shoulders, she nods her head slightly and follows me downstairs trailing slowly behind me.

"Would you like some toast or some cereal" I ask gently pulling Y/n in front of me and rubbing her shoulders again, she shrugs before reaching forward and getting some bread out and walking away to sit down at the kitchen island. I pop in four slices, two for me and two for her and get toasting. While i'm waiting for them i grab out some butter and a knife.

"Here you go my sweet girl" I say placing her plate in front of her and mine in front of me as i sit opposite Y/n. She gives me a small nod in return and slowly starts eating up her breakfast. Normally in the morning, Y/n's chatting away to me but hasn't made any conversation at all which is strange but i'm keeping quiet for now.