62. ruin the party

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 6

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 4 6 5 0

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒:

_________________________________

y/n's pov:
Sprinting so fast down the hallways, i ran into my mom's bedroom causing her to scream a little and physically jump making me laugh, she places whatever was in her hand down placing her hand over her chest and smirking at me.

"What a quiet entry" Mom jokes but holds her arms out for me to run in, which is exactly what i do, at full speed too. Mom lifts me up placing me right on her lap as i cuddle into the middle of her chest where it was comfy, mom runs a gentle hand through my hair giving the side of my head a kiss and even adding in a sound effect.

"How long have we got to get ready" I ask popping my head out of mom's chest and look at her, i use my hand to brush my hair out my face as mom smiles and me cupping my face and running her thumb over my cheek.

"A few hours, but it's time to start getting ready. I was doing that, but someone barged into my room" Mom teases wiggling her eyebrows, i giggle wriggling off her lap and going over to the door and closing it, but it was stopped by a foot.

"Hello there" Dad says with a playful grin, i give him a bashful one back before pushing him out the room so he was standing in the hallway, because if we were changing he's not aloud in here.

"I need to get in there please" Dad says pointing behind me, i look behind me and see his suit hanging up, i run over and grab it off the wardrobe handle and slowly bring it back over to him, handing it to him with a smile.

"Your not aloud in here because me and mama are getting dressed and you're not aloud to see us get nakey!" I giggle using a funny word making mom laugh loudly from behind me and Colin start to chuckle a little bit which only made me laugh more.

"Okay, in that case i won't be in for a long time" Dad laughs then walks away with his suit letting me close the door and run back to mom who's still laughing and lifts me onto her lap, holding me by the waist so i wouldn't fall backwards and hurt myself, which wouldn't be very nice.

"You cant say that!" Mom scolds in a jokey way shoving my shoulder playfully, i giggle placing my hand over my mouth as mom laughs along with me, she's shaking her head and laughing so i take it that i'm not in trouble.

"But it's true" I say coming to the end of my laughing fit, mom raises a playful eyebrow and sits me on the sofa and she goes to her wardrobe opening it, she still had to pick an outfit but mine was laid out on the chair in front of me.

"Has daddy ever seen you naked?" I question, my confusion getting the best of me, mom's head turns faster than light, lashwhip? no, whiplash, that's the word, i wouldn't be surprised if she has whiplash.

"Y/n, let's not talk about this because it isn't a nice conversation" Mom says putting on a smile, but behind it i can see her trying to not laugh at me again so it only encourages me more.

"I'm just asking, i've seen you naked before, but that was your fault, it still scares me to this day" I ramble on, but i start to cringe myself when an uncomfortable imagine flashes in my head so i have to shake that out and talk about something else.

"How about, we stop talking about naked people because that's disgusting and talk about what mama is going to wear" Mom says seriously coming over to me and picking me up, placing me on her hip and bringing me to the wardrobe.

"But i'm just curious" I pout dropping my head to mom's shoulder, mom places her right hand on my cheek, whilst i was sat on the left side of her hip, and started to rock her hips slowly side to side.

scarlett johansson daughter one shots #2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें