46. disney land

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 4

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 2 4 1 8

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 :

_________________________________

scarlett's pov:
Covid has held back most of Y/n's life, she was born in 2019 and that's when this virus was first heard off, after her first birthday we've had to quarantine.

I was super excited today because Y/n was going on her first plane ride, and not only that but we are flying to Disney land! Y/n's been stuck in New York for the last 4 years of her life so i'm happy to get her out and all the way to California.

I've packed all our bags and suitcases and loaded them up into the car, Chris was taking us to the airport thankfully so there wasn't any rush with an uber or anything like that.

I put Y/n down to bed earlier tonight as we're leaving the house at two in the morning, Chris has stayed the night, not that we've slept because we've been running around grabbing every last thing that we need.

"I'll go wait in the car" Chris says, he walks out the kitchen and down the drive. I take a deep breath making my way upstairs to my daughters bedroom, i open the door slowly and creep in taking a seat on her bed next to her.

"Y/n. Come on darling" I say going straight into picking her up, she whines clutching onto her blanket pulling it into her chest as i stand up, she curls her body into mine and falls back asleep in a matter of seconds.

"Come on baby" I whisper rubbing her back, i grab her carry on for her and pack in the rest of the stuff she kept to fall asleep, i leave her with her blanket, throw her bag over my shoulder and take her downstairs.

Grabbing my keys, i lock up the house. I manga he to slip into the car seat with Y/n on my lap. The airport drive is only ten minutes away, i'm sure Y/n on my lap isn't that bad.

"Where go mama" Y/n rasps out, her hand clutching tightly onto my jumper, i cradle her in so she's tight against my chest. One of my arms under her butt and my other over the top of her body.

"Going on a aeroplane baby remember" I say with a smile, Y/n whines pushing her face fully into my boob making me chuckle, she sighs letting her eyes fall shut again and i gently pat her bottom to the soft music playing from Chris' car.

"She's cute" Chris smirks, i look at him in the mirror smirking back at him. I shake my head with a laugh as he cracks a smile, i'm also partly laughing at his silliness.

"Thank you, i created her myself" I answer back bouncing Y/n a little in my arms causing her to stir about and move her little legs around. She whines stretching her body out with her arms above her head and her toes almost touching the car door. I curse to myself realising i forgot to leave her shoes out for her, damn she hasn't even got any socks on.

"I forgot to leave out Y/n's socks and shoes" I speak, Chris starts laughing as he glances back at us and realises that i'm telling the truth.

"She'll be alright? Wont she, just get them when you arrive in California, just carry her the whole time" Chris shrugs, i sigh running my finger down Y/n's cheek and pressing a gentle kiss to her nose.

"We're here" Chris speaks after some time, i pull my head off the window and open the car door. Y/n woke up only a few minutes ago due to how loud Chris accidentally turned up the music.

"Get Y/n to sit on your suitcase if it's too much" Chris jokes but thinking of it, it's not that much of a bad idea, i just hope she holds on and doesn't end up falling off.

"Alright, Y/n. Hold on very tightly okay, if you let go... then- just don't let go" I wink and kiss her cheek, she giggles as i place her on top on my suitcase and moves her hands so she's holding the handles, she also wraps her legs around the suitcase which makes it easier to hold on.