58. what's happening

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 7

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 2 2 6 6

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : overwhelmed

_________________________________

y/n's pov:
I woke up today feeling a little bit weird, when my mama woke me up i felt upset but i have nothing to be upset about i just feel as though my body was on the verge of breaking down.

I've been grump all morning, not in a rude way but in more of a quiet and non talkative way, which isn't like me at all because my mama calls me a chatter box allllllll the time.

"What's up with you baby face" Mom teases squishing my cheeks together, i pull my face away from her looking back down at my yogurt and taking a spoonful with a raspberry on top.

"Alright? What's this snappy mood you're in this morning" Mom asks softly sitting down on the seat next to me, i look down at my lap again shrugging my shoulders and taking a small side eye glance at my mom.

"Is something the matter?" She tries placing her hand on my back and drumming her fingers up and down my spine, i lean into her touch a little bit finding comfort in her.

"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" Mom tries again, this time i nod because it's truly that, there is nothing that has upset me but i just feel on edge and ready to burst the moment someone speaks to me.

"Okay, go grab your back and let's get going" Mom says kissing the side of my head and taking my now empty bowl to the sink and giving it a rinse, i grab my bag from the bottom of the stairs and throw my coat on waiting for my mom by the front door.

"Car or walk" Mom asks running her hand through my hair, i shrug my shoulders not really bothered about how we get to school. I just secretly hope that we don't get to school because i'm really not in the mood for it today.

"Let's take the car" Mom says coming to her conclusion, she unlocks the car letting me slip into the back seat and buckle myself in.

Mom checks me before reversing out of the drive and down the street, it's only about a five minute drive before we reach my school and mom pulls in her usual parking spot and helps me out.

"Have a good day. I'll see you at 3:30 baby, have the best day, i love you pumpkin" Mom says quickly tucking my hair behind my ears and kissing my cheek making me blush.

"I love you too" I say quietly twisting her hair around my finger one last time before letting it go, mama kisses me again before patting my butt playfully making me giggle, i walk into the school building taking a glance back at my mom and waving at her.

"Hello Y/n" My teacher greets me and it takes everything in me not to roll my eyes because her tone was too sweet for me today, i give her a nod of acknowledgment and walk past her into the classroom.

"Hi Y/n!" My friend greets me running up to me, i give her a small smile hanging my back and coat up on the racks. I skip over to our table sitting down and immediately picking up a red crayon, and beginning to color in.

"Alright class, let's take out our mathematics books for today" My teacher claps her hands, i don't do as she says and keep coloring in my pretty picture.

"Y/n, i asked for books out please" My teacher says again, i pout giving her a small whine and stomping my foot, i earn an eyebrow raise in return which is similar to my mothers.

"But i'm going this" I sulk holding up my drawing so she can see it, she sighs shaking her head and turning around to write on the whiteboard.

"Well Y/n, we aren't doing that today so please book out and get started" She says quite strictly, i throw my paper on the floor and angrily get my book out my tray placing it harshly on the table in front of me.