54. daddy's fault

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 8

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 2 4 1 7

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : dad issues, spanking, slight abuse mention

_________________________________

y/n's pov:
I hated days like this, days where mommy would be working an extra hour and my daddy would come home and start shouting at me. He would never shout at me like this in front of mommy, he only does it when she's not here.

"Enough of these tears! Or else i'll give you something to cry about Y/N!" My daddy shouts grabbing my wrist and dragging me upstairs, i scream and shout trying to push him off of me because he's starting to hurt my wrist.

"I want my mommy!" I sob hitting his hand and trying to wiggle away from him, he drags me again pulling me into his and mommy's bedroom. He pulls me over to him sitting down on the bed and lays me over his lap, i scream kicking my legs as my pants and underwear are now pulled down and he starts to spank me.

"Stop it! Stop it!" I scream, fulling crying and finding it difficult to breath as i'm getting pushed down on his lap, he keeps going until i stop screaming and just cry into my hands.

"Enough of this silly game" He says sternly placing me on the floor and walking out the room, i keep on crying while pulling my pants and underwear back up and crawl into mommy's bed. I lay of her side bringing the duvet over me and cry into her pillow which smells of her, i end up falling asleep and that's probably from crying so much.

When i wake up, it's a bit darker outside, i'm not in my school clothes anymore and i've been changed into my pyjamas. I can tell my mommy changed me because these are her favourite pyjamas, and because daddy never ever dresses me anymore.

I slip out of mommy's bed and make my way downstairs, because if she changed me then she's obviously home. I hold onto the banister while walking down the stairs slowly because daddy doesn't like it when i run down the stairs.

"Mommy!!" I squeal seeing her in the kitchen talking to him, she places her mug down and opens her arms letting me run into them. She gasps happily lifting me up onto her hip as she pressed kisses to my cheek.

"I've missed you so much" Mom coos squishing my cheeks, i blush turning my head into her shoulder smiling to myself, mommy sways her hips continuing her conversation with daddy as he stayed silent the last minute.

The more mommy holds me the more my bottom starts to hurt again, i start squirming a little bit until mommy puts me down. I hug her, wrapping her arms around her waist and pressing my ear against her side as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"You've been asleep so long i've missed you even more" Mommy coos squishing my sides, i giggle turning my head seeing it is just us in the kitchen now. Mommy is starting to make dinner and i just stay beside her leaning my head and arms on the counter watching her carefully.

"You're quiet today, what's up hm" Mommy asks twirling my hair around her finger, i shrug my shoulder reaching out and holding the bottom of her sleeve, she drops her hand and takes a hold of mine and she stirs away and the spaghetti bolognaise sauce.

"Tired i guess" I mumble shrugging my shoulders fiddling with mom's rings, she hums running her thumb over my knuckles. When she takes her hand away to grab something from the cupboard i rush into her side wrapping my arms around her, she stumbles a bit but laughs it off patting the side of my head.

"Okay, dinners ready" She whispers then  shouts to my dad, she plated everything up and comes into the dining room. I sit beside mommy and choose to sit on my knees as my bottom is a bit sore.