52. be real

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 15

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 1 7 5 5

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 :

_________________________________

y/n's pov:
Friday's are my favourite days, because of my mom. She works all weekdays while i'm at school, even though she works longer on Fridays, that means that she's off all weekend and i get to spend so much time with her.

I've gotten out of school and hoped onto the bus, it's never been this slow before but it's really testing my patience. My foot is falling again the floor and my street soon comes into view, i practically run off the bus and straight up my drive, through the gates and to the front door.

"Weekend!!" I scream running right into the living room and flopping on the sofa, i kick my legs excitedly and throw my arms in the air. I throw my bag upstairs but it comes tumbling back down so i have to now walk upstairs and place it in my bedroom.

I want to walk around the park tonight when my mom comes back because it's that time of the year where the sun sets at a really late time so we have plenty of time to have some fun outside.

I have to sit in the kitchen for three more hours until the front door opens and i hear my mom call my name out, a rush of excitement flows through me as i throw my phone done and run out the room.

"Mommy!!!" I scream running through the hallway and to the front door, mom's stood there with her arms wide open and a smile on her face. I run right into her open arms and she lifts me up onto her front and spins me around like a little kid.

"Hello, hello, hello baby" She laughs kissing my cheek over and over while carrying me to the living room, she sits down on the sofa with me on her lap comfortably.

"Wait i need my...phone" I say wiggling out of mom's tight grip, i rush through to the kitchen, scooping it up and running back into the living room and back onto my mom's lap.

I'm sitting with my back against her chest on my phone as she turns the tv on and also picks up her phone placing it on my lap as she scrolls through her messages.

I open up snap and attempt to take a photo of me and my mum but she's covers her face with her phone making me groan and put my phone down

"I just got back from filming, i look disgusting" She complains holding her phone close to her face so i can't take a photo.

"Mommm!! i just want a photo, please" I pout using my puppy eyes i've used ever since i was young, she rolls her eyes playfully and placed her phone down, i cheer because i got my way and bring my phone up to take a photo.

She smiles and holds my shoulders with her hands, i take the photo immediately saving it because it's cute, mine and my moms smile look the exact same. To be honest, our faces look the same.

Same eyes, same nose, same teeth and smile. I love it, i'm my mom's double a lot of people tell me. Someone even asked if we were twins once because we look so identical.

"Are you doing anything with it or just staring at it" Mom chuckles rubbing her hand through my hair, i shrug my shoulders with a smile and turn my body so i sat sideways on my mom's lap and lean my head on her shoulder.

"You seem extra cuddly today" Mom says patting my waist and kissing my head, i nod my head even though i'm not exactly listening to what she's saying i'm just nodding along to her words.

"Oh, mama? Can we go on a walk please" I ask remembering that earlier i wanted, now she's the one too busy on her phone to answer me so i pull her sleeve to get her attention.