43. incident with paparazzi

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 13

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 2 0 5 8

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : paparazzi, panic attack

_________________________________

Y/n's pov:
I love my mom, i really do. But sometimes it's annoying, she's the highest paid actress in the world, and due to her being so famous, means that there is so much paparazzi following us everywhere we go.

It's not my moms fault though, she helps me every time when we need to get through them and always put me first, covering my face before hers.

Me and my mom are coming back from holiday today, i'm excited and nervous because coming back from holiday means going through an airport, and going through the airport means paparazzi of course.

"Have you got everything packed my dear? I'm sure we can take one last stroll across the beach if your ready" Mom says packing up the rest of our toiletries. I bring my suitcase out of the room and stand it beside her.

"I'm all done now, beach time, please!!" I whine bouncing on the heels of my feet, leaving holiday is one of the worst but best feelings ever, i love going on holiday with my mom, it's my favourite thing in the whole entire world, apart from my mom herself of course.

My mom chuckles zipping up her suitcase and wheeling it beside me, she locks up our room and takes my hand as we walk down the corridor back to the lobby where we can hand our key back.

"We can walk by the top, we can't go down on the sand though baby, we've got these suitcases" Mom reminds me, i nod my head with a big smile as i can already see the beach from here. I squeal standing on my tiptoes and listen as mom laughs at me and pulls my hand again to keep me walking.

"I love this place mom, it's so pretty" I say looking around at all the trees, and stalls, the weather is nice, not too hot and not to cold it's the perfect temperature for me. Mom's thumb strokes my head and i still get excited about every little thing i see, even though we've been here for over 2 weeks.

We walk slower and slower until we find an ice cream store, i order a cookie dough ice cream on a cone as mom goes for a tub of chocolate. She offers me a bite but i refuse and chocolate ice cream isn't a nice valour, when i offer her a bite of mine, she takes it even though she wasn't supposed to and was supposed to say that it was fine for me to eat.

"I'm going to miss this place" I pout drying my hands on a napkin and throwing it in the trash, taking my moms hand again, she bums swinging out arms and wrapping hers around my shoulder.

"Me too darling, it's a beautiful place huh" She says, i install agree with her as this place truly is gorgeous and i would definitely come back here if i was to get the chance too.

We walk a bit more until we find a cab that is able to take us to the airport, that's when my nerves settle in as i know we have to go there, since we are abroad, not many paps will know we are here, but there's always one that will summon a whole army when we arrive back in New York.

Mom sits in the back next to me, keeping our hands connected as she moves her thumb around my knuckles, i rest my head on her shoulder looking forward at the road as we go over bumps and turn around corners.

"Come on baby, let's get going" Mom says snapping me out my trance, she helps me out the car and keeps her arm around me whilst grabbing my our luggage, i take my stuff as she takes hers and we make our way into the airport.

It's quiet empty for 7am in the morning which is a bonus and i can't help but smile when there's no one running up to us with cameras, mom still makes me where a hat and sunglasses but i don't complain because she's only trying to keep me safe.