42. taking time

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 2

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 1 5 6 0

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 :

*reader is not Scarlett's daughter*

_________________________________

scarlett's pov
Filming a movie with a two year old may be hard, some people say. We are in this situation right now, filming with a two year old. She's amazing, she understands everything and does every take perfectly without fail.

The only trouble is, how shy she is, due to that none of us can speak to her as much, before and after takes, she runs right back off to her mama, hiding away in her arms. Her mother says that it's not that she doesn't like it, she says Y/n is up all night jumping around says how she's going to be a big actress one day.

We are half way through the day already and it's almost lunch time, Y/n's mother has had to leave for an important meeting which meant Y/n had to stay here. She's been the shy-est i think anyone has ever seen her, she stands off to the side with her two fingers in her mouth looking at the ground until her takes.

Most of her shoots today were by herself so it wasn't like she was having to run up to someone and fight them which seemed like a bonus for her. When the directors called cut and everyone cheered and started to head out for lunch, Y/n stood looking around at everyone leaving and visibly teared up.

"Hey, Hi Y/n. Do you wanna come get some lunch with me?" I offer rushing over quickly so she doesn't start to cry, she looks at me worriedly, her tears gathering up more and more until she blinks with a pout and they fall down her rosy little cheek.

"It's okay, we don't need to cry, you can come with me" I say crouching down in front of her so i was below her height as she was a very petite little girl. Her finger finds its way back to her mouth as she nibbles on the top of it anxiously.

"mama" She says quietly turning her head around clearly looking for her mother. She turns back to me with a sad frown and pointing to where the big doors where, i smile sadly at her reaching my hand out for her to take.

"It's okay, your mommy will be back soon. Once you have finish filming your scenes then she'll be here" I explain, Y/n looks nervously between my eyes and my hand before stepping forward slightly and touching my hand with her finger and gently grabbing ahold of my hand.

"Are you hungry?" I questions slowly standing back up to my feet, Y/n shrugs her shoulders looking down at her feet worriedly. I gently rub her head a little bit with my other hand and starts walking at a slow pace to catch some lunch.

"Look at all this! Would you like a sandwich, theres cheese or ham" I ask listing out all the sandwiches on display, Y/n moves to stand on her tiptoes and looks up onto the table with her eyes scanning over everything. She cautiously looks up at me then brings herself back down and steps back beside me.

"Do you want a sandwich sweetheart?" I ask kneeling down again and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she bites the bottom of a lip and gives me a very small nod. 

"Cheese or ham honey" I bring her forward again so she can see them, she looks over them for a little while before slowly pointing to the cheese one. I smile at her grabbing a plate and adding two triangles of cheese sandwiches.

"Here you go my dear" I pass Y/n the plate and a napkin, her cheeks blush pink as her shoulders rise and she goes all shy again, i laugh at her grabbing my own plate and filling it up with my food.

"Thank you" She says quietly in the cutest voice i've ever heard a child speak in, i look down giving her another smile which makes her go more red which then makes me laugh.

"Hewp?" She asks cutely, as i'm sat in my seat eating me food and placed Y/n's on the table, she's now struggling to get up onto her seat which makes me want to see aloud.

I slip my hands underneath her armpits and help by lifting her up onto the chair, she giggles as soon as i lift her up which instantly tells me that she's ticklish. She thanks me then digs right into her sandwiches.

"Is that yummy sweetheart?" I question brushing her hair back out of her face, she smiles nodding her head with a mouth full. I ruffle her hair making her swerve away playfully and pat her hair back down.

"Scarly want a bite?" She asks sweetly holding up her sandwich, i look at her as she sits up on her knees with a bright smile offering me her food.

"I'm okay my love, you have it" I say polity motioning for her to eat it, she giggles taking another munch out of her sandwich and sitting back down on her bottom.

Soon our break was over, and Y/n was skipping along beside me, i'm happy that she has warmed up a lot more, earlier on she was too shy to look at me and now she's skipping beside me babbling on.

"Are you ready for you scene, this is your last one today so you need to give it your all honey" I say holding out my hand for a high five, Y/n retracts her hand backwards before smacking it back down on mine harshly

"Ouch, that's hurt you little stinker!" I say playfully tickling her stomach, she giggles and squeals trying to push my hand away. She trips over her feet but keeps laughing so i take it that she's alright.

"Go on, do your best love" I say kissing her cheek and letting her walk off, the directors greet her as she goes all shy again looking back at me, i give her a nod and a thumbs up and watch her listen carefully before running off to where she needs to be.

The camera's start rolling and now Y/n isn't her little shy self anymore, she's this whole new person who has a big personality with no shy-ness inside her. I smile to myself watching her, once the cameras are cut and her scenes are done, a smile crawls across her face as she shakes the directors hand before running back over to me.

"Well done, you were amazing" I say clapping my hands as Y/n stops in front of me panting heavily. She keeps panting and smiles reaching her arms up and jumping on her tiny feet.

"Uppies please, up Scarly, UP!!" She says impatiently, and starting to whine. I instantly picking her up, she smiles wrapping her legs around my waist and resting her head on shoulder.

"Are you tired?" I ask rubbing my hand up and down Y/n's back, she mumbles something then nods her head. I bounce her a small bit kissing the side of her head, i take her to my trailer.

"I wan' mama" She says tiredly looking around rubbing her eyes with her fits, i coo swaying her gently whilst unlocking my trailer and entering.

"Your mama will be here soon honey" I say kissing her cheek again and laying her down on the bed, she whines and instantly sits up.

"Can you pwease lay wif' me" She said tiredly sticking her fingers in her mouth and reaching her other hand out for me, i scoop her up in my arms again and sit down against the pillows in the bed.

I grab the blanket from next to me and drape it over Y/n's back, she makes cute noises and shuffles around, wrapping her around around my stomach while her other rests on my chest and sticks her thumb in her mouth.

"Take that out sweetheart, let's not get those germs in your mouth" I say gently pulling her thumb out of her mouth causing her to whine. I rub her back and she moves around and whines clearly not happy with me pulling her thumb out.

"Shh, i got you, Scarly's got you darling" I whisper into her ear, she seems to calm down and stop moving around whilst laying contently on my chest.

"Scarly got Y/n" She mumbles, i feel her bottom lip poking out in a pout against my chest making me smile, i hum in agreement before starting to hum a soft song. Y/n cutely yawns turning her chest on my chest and brushing the hair out her eyes, i help her a little bit kissing her forehead and rubbing small circles in her back.

Y/n's eyes seems to fall closed and her breathing starts to slow, i stay where i am because my scenes where shot this morning and i'm just wandering around for the rest of the day, i have no where to be and nothing to do, so i have no better way than to spend it here, cuddling with my favourite little girl.

_________________________________

again, this is random and shitty 🫶🏻