64. thunderstorms

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 5

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 1 7 0 7

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 :

_________________________________

scarlett's pov:
I was washing our dinner dishes in the sink quietly before i heard some bickering coming from the girls in the living room, which sounded like they were fighting which is probably the most common thing to go on in this house.

I place the plate i was washing down and make my way into the living room, the first sight i see is a rubber block being thrown right at Rose's head. That's when i make my entrance visible causing Y/n to look up at me with a guilty expression, seeing my stern face clearly scaring her.

"Have you got a reason as to why you've just thrown a block at your sister" I scold bending down beside Rose and rubbing her back and she clutches her eye while sending daggers at her sister.

"I don't know" Y/n mumbles looking down at the ground, i sigh rolling my eyes slightly and look down at Rose to make sure she was alright. She told me she was fine and quickly went back to playing, i stood back up to my feet and went to leave the room.

My heart stung a little as i saw Y/n sitting on her knees with her finger in her mouth looking guilty and sad as Rose played, i wanted to go over and give her a big cuddle but then she wouldn't understand that it wasn't alright to throw things at her sister.

I have to walk myself out the room and to the kitchen when Y/n's gaze moves around and sadly watches Rose play with a truck and blocks. Once back in the kitchen, i start to clean the dishes i was cleaning earlier.

After what feels like hours in the kitchen, i've managed to clean it all up. It's only just hit 8pm and the girls need to be in bed by about 9ish, so there is time for me to chill while the twins play.

When i walk back into the living room, i see Rose playing with the big doll house in the corner for the room. I smile to myself taking a seat on the corner of the sofa before my mind searches for Y/n, who wasn't seem to be in here anymore.

"Rose where's your sister, sweetheart" I ask looking behind the sofa, checking she wasn't hiding behind there. Rose turns around giving me a small shrug before turning back around to play again, i push myself off the sofa and make my way upstairs.

I check my room and the girls' room but she wasn't anywhere to be found. Before my panic can set in, i remember i've still got 2 rooms left. I head straight downstairs and into the dining room, and thanks to my luck Y/n is sitting curled up underneath the table.

"Y/n? Sweetheart, what are you doing" I ask confused, crouching down by the table and trying to get Y/n out. My daughter doesn't reply and stays in her ball shape, with her back facing me. I sigh quietly, getting on my knees and struggling, i crawl under the table.

"Can we come out of here please" I ask kindly taking Y/n's hand, she follows me out silently and wonders behind me, clutching my finger tightly as i lead her back into the living room.

"What's up with you" I frown taking a seat on the sofa and swinging my girl onto my lap, straddling me so she could face me. She kept her eye level low, so i used my finger under her chin to tilt her head up to look at me.

"Rose said you hate me" Y/n says sadly, wiping the hair out of her eyes, my eyebrows furrow and i look over at Rose who was innocently playing along with her toys.

"Rose honey, could you come here for a second" I call sweetly, not that i was going to turn rude and mean i just didn't want a massive scene before bedtime which is coming up soon.