45. whatever it takes

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 9

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 3 0 6 6

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : car accident, injures, not proof read
_________________________________

y/n's pov:
Colin was rushing around the house like a crazy man right now, me and him promised that we would go food shopping before she got back home from work but right now Colin's lost his bank card.

I was stood laughing at him as he was literally running around the house, up and down the stairs and in and out rooms. He was telling me to stop laughing but i couldn't help it because he was so clueless.

"Y/n, call your mom to see if she has it" Colin says passing his phone over to me, i scroll through the pages and click on the green phone app and clicking on my mom's name. It takes a few rings but she picks up after a moment.

S: Colin, i'm working!

Y: Hi momma.

S: Oh, hello my dear. Where's Col?

Y: Uh, he lost his bank card and asked me to call you to see if you have it.

S: Is he being silly or is he serious?

Y: He's being silly and serious!

S: Let me have a look if i have it doll.

S: Oh, here it is! I have his card baby can you tell him to drive to set and i'll give it over to him

Y: Okay mommy! See you soon.

S: Bye bye princess.

I laugh again turning of Colin's phone and running up to him i call his name but he's to busy searching around for him to hear me so i have to pull his shirt for him to turn around.

"Mama has your card Colin!" I say with a smile on my face, Colin rolls his eyes with a sigh grabbing a hold of my hand and leading me out of the house making sure to grab his keys and lock up.

"Your mama is the silliest person i've ever met" Colin smiles helping me into the car, i strap myself in the back and watch Colin hop into the front. Colin turns on some good songs making me cheer as we make our way to mama's work.

"Can i get out too Colin" I chirp up pushing myself up with my hands to look at him. Colin glances at me giving me a suspicious look and i put on my cute puppy face as mama calls it in hopes that i can go.

"Fine. You and that naughty face can go see mama" Colin smirks, i cheer letting my body fall back onto my booster seat with a massive smile on my face.

"I'm seeing mama! I'm seeing mama!" I sing to myself kicking my legs in front of me, Colin laughs making my look up and blush as Colin says my singing is great.

"Here we are sweet pea" Colin calls, he's rubbing my knee and i open my eyes to a bright light shining in my face, i look around and i'm in the car. I must have fell asleep, i mean it's a half an hour car ride here.

"Look, mama's coming now sweetheart" Colin says softly, i groan rubbing my eyes and looking out the window to see my mom coming up to the car with a large smile on her face, she gives Colin a kiss and hands him his bank card before opening my car door.