61. just a regular day

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 1

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 3 0 6 2

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 :

_________________________________

scarlett's pov:
My family will come before anything in life, they mean the whole entire world to me and more. I could never imagine how i would be living right now without them, because each of them have really had a massive impact on my life.

My husband Colin, so many years i've loved him now and my love for him grows everyday as i watch how he looks after our kids, the way he cares for them, plays with them, gets them ready for bed and even annoys them at times, i find it all adorable and it's only making me love him so much more.

Cosmo my little 10 year old, is a complete ball of energy and exactly like his dad in every way, they look the same and some of Colin's childhood photos are an exact match of him. Cosmo being my oldest, is very protective over his younger siblings, that what i love most about him. He has grown from a small bean to such an independent little boy, who will shine more everyday and i couldn't be more proud of him.

Rose my sweet 6 year old, she's a little princess lover. 99% of the time you'll see her in a princess dress, the girl does not wear anything else than them dresses and she'll want to wear them anywhere she goes, putting up a fight when she can't, but Rose is a total sweetheart and the cutest girl in the world, i love her so much especially because she was my first baby girl.

Lastly is Y/n. Y/n is... different. She is nothing like her siblings in any way shape or form, she is completely and utterly crazy, like no other. I've never seen a baby to be so hyper before, she'll scream, throw so many fits over nothing, she's the biggest attention seeker i've ever known and loves to get herself in the biggest trouble she can.

Y/n also loves to annoy the hell out of her siblings, there isn't a day that goes by where one of them isn't screaming from Y/n trying to beat them up, she has her cute moments though. I love when she's tired because she cuddles up nice and close and just likes to be warm, she's also really blunt. She's once went up to her grandad and said "your tummy is too big" or she'll say to Colin sometimes "mama is my favourite, not you" which doesn't affect Colin as much as it would affect me if she said that.

Although all the downsides my children have, i love them all so much more than anyone will ever know and i wouldn't change any of them for the world. Even when they all fight, argue and bicker, it's moments like those when they will grow closer.

"Who's going with daddy to work" I ask placing my hands on my hips as everyone eats their breakfast around the table, all children ignore my words and continue to eat their breakfast.

"Hope you have fun today then" Colin winks patting my shoulder and giving my cheek a kiss, Colin gives each of his children a kiss on the head before leaving for work, leaving me alone with the crazy kids.

"Alright, who's finished" I ask keeping happy and holding up my hands, Cosmo and Rose hold up their hands allowing me to take their bowls, which i do. I look over at my youngest to see how she's doing but her oatmeal seems to be spread across her tray instead of in her mouth.

"Y/n. You have to eat the food" I say throwing my head back, she looks at me before giggling and smacking her hand in the soggy food. I stack Rose and Comso's dishes up in the dishwasher as they run back off to their room before i tackle Y/n.

"Why aren't you eating your breakfast like a big girl?" I question brushing the hair out of Y/n's face, she looks up at me innocently with her little tongue poking out trying to get all the oatmeal off her lips.