Chapter 4. Previous Littles

Above is Eliza smith

Eliza's Pov

I left the room after convincing everyone to let her stay in the Academy. When I came out, Aiden was not there. I searched around about I couldn't find her. "I hope she did not run away," I whispered.

"Eliza!" I looked around and saw Aiden coming out of the kitchen with some snacks in her hands. "I told you to stay there, why are you roaming around?" I said. She took a sip of her drink and said "Wanted to see and was hungry and took some food from the kitchen,"

"Next time do not go anywhere without my permission," She hummed and took a bite from the sandwich, messing her face. I took the sandwich from her hand. "In the dining room,"

I brought her to the dining room and made her sit. "Here, open your mouth," She took the sandwich from my hand and said "I can feed myself," I let her be. It is her first day after all. I will start taking care of her from tomorrow.

I brought a bib for her and tried to wrap it around her neck. She took it and threw it away. She huffed and said "Don't do that with me!" I furrowed. "you are my little, and I am responsible for taking care of you," she scoffed. "I ain't your little,"

"Drop the attitude," I warned. She glared at me. I picked the sandwich up and said. "you are getting fed by me, that is final," She rolled her eyes. "I would like not to eat at all," She said stubbornly. A wolf indeed. I gave her the sandwich "fine, eat by yourself," She took it and started eating it.

"There are some rules, regulations, and a routine for everything in this academy, you need to know," She hummed and kept eating.

"I would wake you up and dress up till 9 and then you'll be taken to have breakfast after that you'll be left at the playground to play with other littles then at lunchtime you would be taken back to the dining room where you will eat and then nap time and after that, you are allowed to do whatever you and your mommy want"

"Will try to keep up with it," she said as she finished her sandwich. I rolled my eyes and said "Let's go now, nap time, baby" she groaned. "I just woke up,"

"three-four hours ago is not just now," I said and she growled. "Aren't you tired from all the running?" She stood up "I am, I guess" I took her to our room and she lays on the bed. I lay behind her and pat her.

"Don't!" she snarls. I roll my eyes and remove my hand from her. When she is sound asleep, I wrap my arms around her and hug her as she sleeps.

The door opened waking me up, Aiden was snuggled into me like a baby. I saw Emily and Jack, my previous littles, at the door. Emily and Jack, they were my littles but I wanted to try something more so I gave them to my friend. "Mommy!" They chirped and jumped on the bed. I put a hand on Aiden's ear and made them quiet. "Mommy, we missed you," Jack pouted. I pulled them both into a hug "Aww, I missed you too," they looked at Aiden and frowned "Who this mommy?"

"My new baby," I smiled, and their frown deepened. "We your babies, too?" Emily said. "Emily, Jack, I told you both you're Claire's babies now" Jack crosses his arms. "No, me want you"

They looked at me with teary eyes. Aiden woke up and shifted out of my embrace. She looked at them and snarled "Who the fuck are they?" I glared at her "Don't curse,"

"Jack, Emily, go back to your mommy," I said softly. They started crying, I pulled them in and tried to calm them down. "Aiden, go call claire"

"Now, who the fuck is Claire?"

"Go to the room to the left and call the woman in it," I said as I bounced Emily. She groan and left. She brought Claire and she said "Here you are, I was worried sick and you both disturbed them also well, you are both going to get punished,"

Aiden scoffed and said "Lair, you were sound asleep,"  Claire looks at her and says "Very disrespectful, I see..." Jack cuddled in and whispered "Don't want' go, she no good," I rubbed his back and said. "Claire, no need to punish them, it was no trouble for us," I said and claire took them both out.

I looked at her and said "Want more sleep?" She growled "no," I smiled and pulled out colors and crayons for her. "come, we'll color,"

"I don't like coloring," she growled again. "I do," "Then, you color," She said and got out of the room. She is going to be a difficult one but it'll be interesting