Chapter 14. Confession

Above is Ruby👆

Aiden pov

I woke up with a bottle in my mouth. I threw it away and cleaned my lip. Why the fuck was I being such a crybaby and why the fuck did I accept this baby bottle. You slipped Aiden. No, I did not! I growled. Oh you did, my wolf snickered. Shut up.

I wiped my lips and got out of the room. I bumped into someone. Ruby, I could sense her scent. "Ahh..Sorry," She said. "It's okay," "Are you okay now?" I mumbled "Ya," She wrapped her arms around me and said. "So?" Tingly feelings surrounded my stomach.

Gosh, she is so pretty. Every second I spend with her makes me more and more convinced that she is my mate. Because she is! She can't.

Why not? Because she is a vampire. Idiot! They are our enemies.

"Aiden?" She said nervously. " would you... like to watch a movie with me?" "Ofcourse" I replied immediately. "Let's go to my room, Eliza is playing with Jack and Emily, we will be free"

"Yeah,okay" I said and followed her. We were in her room. She locked the door and sat on the couch. "What would you like to watch?"

"Anything," "What about Monsters, Inc?" I frowned never heard of it. "Yeah" She played the movie and we watched the movie. Quite a boring one. If you ask me.

We are one hour into the movie and I had no idea what was going on. I couldn't concentrate. After a painful hour, the movie was over. FINALLY My wolf howled. "So how was it?"

"It is...Good," I lied. "I knew it, littles love such movies," She said happily. "Yeah, they do?" "Yeah," She said. "Let's go, Eliza must be looking for you," She stood up. I held her hand, she looked back and I said "No, it's fine, we can just..stay and talk..for a while?"

"We can't, Eliza would be angry," "A few minutes won't hurt," I pleaded. "Aww, why do you do this to me," She said and sat down near me. I frowned in confusion. "This, these puppy eyes and this puppy look," She cooed as she pulled my cheek. I felt blood rush into my cheeks and turned away.

She ran a hand through my hairs and made me look her way. Her face was closer to me, her features were more visible to me, and her beauty leaving me breathless. My wolf was getting restless. She was spinning and dancing in joy. She said "Do you want to," She inched her face closer to me, lifting my chin so I could make eye contact with her.

I closed my eyes and melted into her touch. "Open your eyes" she whispered near my ears. I did and gulped in as she was more closer. Her hands went down to my shoulders. "Do you want to kiss me?" Say yes! "Yes," She smashed her lips against mine.

She practically started sucking on my bottom lip, nibbling it, bitting it. She licked my lip, causing me to moan. Her tongue entered my mouth as we indulged in the hungry kiss.

She pushed me back resting against the armrest with my hands on her waist. I played with her tongue with mine and she stopped and was trying hurriedly to get off me, the door opened and Eliza and the two assholes were standing at the door. "Ruby, can you..." she stopped when her eyes landed on us.

"What is all this?" She asked looking tensed and angry. "S-she...she had something in her eyes" Why would she lie? She looked in between us and said "You could have removed it without getting on top of her," Ruby got off me and wiped her mouth.

"Come here, babies" She held her hands out for them. Then ran to her to her side. "Aiden, come," She said and her suspicious stare still on Ruby. "You go, I will come in a while," I said and made myself comfortable on the couch.

"Now," She said. I whined and kicked the table. "Now!" She said harsher. "Fineee" I groaned and went to her. I stood by her and she said "go," "you first," I looked back at Ruby. Eliza left and I whispered, "why would you lie?"

"Come here, Aiden, last warning," Eliza said. "I will explain later, you go now," She whispered. "Coming," I responded to Eliza and went to her. We went back to our room. "Why did you not come to me when you woke up?" She asked. I furrowed. What is that supposed to mean?

"I don't want you around Ruby anymore," "why?" I shot up. "I don't have to explain that," She said eyeing me. "You have to," She ignored me and picked up a book. "I asked you something," I got infront of her. "You already know the answer," She rested her back against the bed. "No, I don't,"

She ignored me again and opened her book. "Answer me," I growled. "You need a nap, come here," "No, I don't, I just woke from one,"

"Stop acting so whiny then," She shot the book. "I just want the answer," I whined. "Get on the bed, right now,"

"No!" I shouted and ran out of her room. I went to Ruby's and knocked on her door. She opened it "Why did you lie?"

"Come in, I will explain," I came in and saw the two sleeping on the bed. She shut the door and I said "you don't have to be afraid of Eliza, she can't do shit, she doesn't own me, I am my own person, I am totally free to be with who I am, If you like, like me, we can be together and if that was nothing to you then...fine, it is okay,"

She walked closer to me and held my hand. "Aiden, trust me, I like you-no, I love you, with all my heart," My heart flattered at her words but my face showed no emotion. I knew it! She feels the same way! If she feels the same way then it can't be a coincidence.

She is my mate.

My wolf jumped up and down. Say it back now, come on...come on. I rubbed her hand as her sparkling eyes looked at me. "I..." "but, it had been made clear that I can't date a little over here," I cringed "Bullshit, there is nothing wrong with it," She cupped my cheek and said "I know but rules are rules,"

"Nobody has to know," "They'll know, we wouldn't be able to keep it a secret," I groaned. "What if, I talk to them? What if I convince them to allow you to date me then?" I looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Would you?" She smiled and kissed me. She broke the kiss and whispered "We will see"