Chapter 12. Accident

Since it was not available in the previous chapter. Aiden👆

Eliza pov

The last few days have been wonderful. Aiden has slipped two to three times, although I never pointed it out because I knew it would hurt her ego. She has been willing to let me feed her, bathe her, change her, etc. She has not fully healed yet but she is better, she can move her body and walk.

I wish she grows over hating Jack and Emily. With Claire out of the picture and Aiden slipping often, I think, I am open to them coming back as my littles. Me and now Ruby as well are the only people, she doesn't talk to like she wants to kill us. Ruby and she are both teens so I guess that is what helps them bond.

It was shocking to see her not barking at someone other than me, but it is a good thing that she gets close to the others too. Aiden was taking a nap it was time for me to wake her up. "Aiden, wake up," I said from the chair.

She opened her eyes and closed them again. "Wake up, sweetheart," She groaned and put a pillow over her head. I removed the pillow from her and pulled off her comforters. She had an accident. "Aiden, you had an accident, wake up, so I can change you," "What accident-shit," She cursed, and her face turned red. I pinched her cheek and smiled. "It is okay, I will change you,"

She turned redder and hid her face in the pillows. "Come on, baby, it is not good to lay in urine," She groaned and said. "You go, I will change myself," "Do not throw tantrums," I said and pulled her up. She looked down growling.

"Okay, do you want to just lay here and someone walks in on you like this, or want to change?" She rubbed her head and mumbled. "Change,"

We took her to the washroom and stripped her out of her clothes and removed her bandages. "Bathtub?" I nodded and she sat in the tub.

"It is going to hurt a bit," I told her and turned on the water. She hissed when her wounds swell. I cooed her and started cleaning her. She was so embarrassed because of the incident it was obvious.

"Aww, it was okay baby, it happens," I said and rubbed her body. She got redder. I shook my head and bathe her. I took her back to the room and dressed her wounds and then her. "Let's go," "where?" She questioned. "To Jack and Emily,"

"I do not want to go to them, I am sick, I can not walk," "I have to spend time with them too," "then go to them and spend time with them!" She growled.

"I can't leave you here alone," I spoke and pulled her up. She laid down again and snarled. "You just have to do one thing, sit there, nothing more, can you?" She whined and pulled off the comforters "Fine,"

I took her to their room and knocked on the door. She opened it and said "Good evening," I smiled and greeted her as well. "Hey, Aiden, feeling better?" Aiden smiled and nodded. We got in and Emily and Jack ran to me. I kissed their heads and smiled. "So how are my babies?" I asked and knelt down and they sat down near their coloring items.

"Mommy colors?" Jack asked. "Sure honey" I picked up a color and saw Aiden getting seated next to Ruby on the sofa. Emily occupied my lap and started coloring. I helped her and Jack finish their coloring. Aiden was talking with Ruby and for the first time, I have seen her not groaning, growling, or frowning in a conversation.

She seems in a good mood. I thought and asked "Aiden, let's color," She looked at me and furrowed her brows "No!" "Come on, Aiden, It will be fun," Ruby said. Aiden looked at her and said "okay," I stared at her, why did she listen to her and not me? I shrugged it off, it doesn't matter.

Aiden and Ruby came and sat down next to each other. "Aiden, sit with me, I will help you color," She remained silent as she picked up some colors. I added. "Aiden she has Emily and Jack," "It is fine Eliza, they would prefer you more, I can help Aiden," Ruby said.

"No,I...let's let her decide,  who she wants to color with," Ruby nodded and I asked. "Who do you want Aiden?" Aiden looked up at her and me. She gulped in and said to Ruby. "Y-You" Ruby shrugged and picked a page for her.

Ruby could feel my stare on her so she said "It was her decision but if you want to color with her..." I smiled "No, It's fine," I started coloring with Emily and kept my eyes on Aiden. She was happy like genuinely happy. She was giggling and playing around with Ruby.

"Time for dinner," I announced. Emily stood up from my lap and I stood up. I gave my hand for Aiden to grab, but she didn't seem to notice my hand and walked away as she talked with Ruby.

We were in the dining room. Ruby was standing next to Aiden as she ate. I was feeding Jack, I asked the maids to feed him and walked up to them. "Let her eat first then you can talk" It came out harsher than I intended to. "Sorry..I.."  "Hey don't scold her!" Aiden whined loudly.

I arched my brow and took the spoon from her hand. "I will feed myself," She snarled "Don't," I warned. She glared at me and ate. "Emily and Jack might need you right now," I said to her. She looked over to them and said "yeah, I will go, bye Aiden, bye Eliza,"

After Dinner, I was in my room, reading a book with Aiden laying next to me when Emily, Jack, and Ruby came in. "They wanted to sleep here, if that's all right with you," Ruby said. I smiled "Of course, it is, c'mere," "No, it is not!" Aiden growled. I ignored her and motioned for them to come to me. They ran and jumped onto the bed and occupied both my sides.

Aiden threw off the comforters and got out of bed. "I am not going to sleep here, if they stay here,"

"we will sleep with mommy" Jack stuck out his tongue to her as his pacifier slipped out. "Just for a night please Aiden" I requested. She threw her head back and whined. "No!"

"Please Aiden for me," Ruby pouted. Aiden looked at her and then at me. "Please baby," I pouted as well. She growled as she whined more "Fine but Ruby is gonna stay here as well and they are not going to sleep near me,"

"No," Jack whined in my ear. "Fine s'eep there, we sleep with  mommy," Emily said with pacifier in her mouth. "Cool, all of us can't sleep on the bed, me and Aiden will sleep on the couch, right Aiden?" "Yeah," Aiden said immediately after.

"No, you both won't be able to fit there," I said "no, we can manage," Ruby said. "It will be uncomfortable for you both,"

"Trust me Eliza we can adjust," Ruby smiled. "I will get Aiden ready for the night," I took Aiden to the toilet with clothes and a towel.

I bathe her and then went to grab a diaper for her. As soon as she saw it, she said "no, absolutely not! I am not gonna wear that,"

"You will have to Aiden,"

"but I don't want to,"

"what if you have an accident again?"

"I won't," She defended. "You will be sleeping with Ruby, baby, wouldn't want her to get dirty because of you right?" She frowned and gave in.

I dressed her up and took her out. "This thing is so uncomfortable, " she whined. I chuckled and rubbed her cheek.