Chapter 30. Discussion

Eliza's pov

I kissed Aiden's head and let her lay on top of me as she slept. It had been so long since she had Aiden cuddled in when they slept. It was midnight and Aiden woke up from her sleep. She looked up at Eliza and snuggled in. "Where's Ruby?"

"She is staying in the other room, I wanted to spend some time with you," Aiden hummed. "I missed this and I missed you," Aiden shifted to my side and looked into my eyes. "I don't want those two pieces of shit here, ever," I laughed, "I don't think, I want to bring war into this place,"

She smiled happily and shut her eyes. "But I will have to go back there, you know, not because of them, I can't leave my coven alone," she furrowed her eyebrows "Just for visits?"

"I am not so sure," I replied. "Would you like your mommy just leaving you without telling you?"

"Who you or Ruby?" When I heard that my heart filled with joy, the type of joy nothing has ever given me. She didn't fight me about it, she didn't give I don't need a caregiver, I am not a baby excuse. And above all, she replied without being cranky about it.

"We will have to think about it," we really do. Since, I and Ruby both are the caregivers, we will have to discuss the titles. The door squeaked as it slowly opened. We both raised our heads and saw Ruby slowly closing the door.

She looked at us and said "Oh, I am sorry, I woke you up, I was just here to check up on Aiden,"

"Don't apologize, we were already up," Ruby nodded and sat on the edge of the bed beside Aiden. There was a comfortable silence for a while and Aiden seemed like she was back to sleep.

The silence was starting to become awkward and I had to discuss some things about this arrangement with her so I started "so, you know since we both are going to be her caregiver....I wanted to know you are okay with it...with me also being her caregiver,"

She smiled and said "of course, I am, I wouldn't have initiated it, If wasn't okay with it," I said "She is your mate, I do believe there might be a tiny bit of jealousy,"

"Umm...I mean, in the corner of my heart yes but If I think about it, it sounds great to me, It would happy and I would have my favorite mentors company," I rested my hand on top of hers and said "Promise me, anytime you feel like you can't anymore, you will tell me,"

Her smile grew and she said "I promise," I sighed and rubbed her knuckles. "I wanted to discuss some things with you,"

Aiden shifted uneasily. Ruby patted her and whispered "I am all ears," She gave me her full attention.

"Since we both are her caregivers, I want to discuss some duties with you like who will give her a bath, who will dress her up, who will feed her, and all that"

"I agree, we should discuss that, you tell me what you want to do, and I will take off the remaining "

"No, you should choose‐"  Aiden groaned in her sleep and muttered "Stop talking,"

"Sorry baby," We spoke together. I glanced at Ruby and she said "You're more experienced,"

"You will have to choose, no arguments" I insisted. I didn't want to overstep and make Ruby feel like I was taking Aiden away from her.

"Fine, I will take the night baths, and breakfast and dressing her up in the morning while you can take morning baths, diner and dressing her up at night, and we can take turns putting her to sleep at night,"

"Sounds good, what about lunch and afternoon  naps?" I asked as she said nothing about that.

"She won't be home at that for that, Her mother said she will have to go to work tomorrow,"

"Aww, poor baby," I cooed as I kissed Aiden's head. "It's not actually a job, she just has to sit and boss around," Ruby said.

"Oh, she would love it then," I laughed. "Do you think, we should go with her? These people were so mean to her when she was announced their leader,"

"Let's ask her first, if she wants us to be there or not," I replied and she nodded. "I will go now, you should get some sleep asleep," She kissed Aiden's temple and left the room.

The next morning, I was woken up by Harper knocking on the door. She slipped into the room and jumped onto the bed. "What are you doing here, honey?"

"Kristen asked me to wake Aiden up," she squealed. "Okay, I will wake her,"

"Please I want to," She pouted. How can I say no to a little's adorable pout? I allowed her and she got on top of Aiden and poked her nose. Aiden whined and tried to move but couldn't since Harper was on top of her.

Harper kept on tickling her and pulled her nose and cheek as Aiden kept whining growling and pushing her "Elizaaa! Ask her to stop," she pulled me closer.

"Pleaseee," She whined. "Okay, okay, Harper, she is awake, you can go now," Harper clapped her hands and left the room.

I scratched her scalp and said "Pretty baby, can you open your eyes for me," She shook her head. I kissed her head and asked "Now?"

She groaned again. I pulled her into my lap and asked. "Can m-I give you a nice bubbly bath?" I asked tenderly. She put her head over my breast and nodded. "Such a good girl," I praised.

I filled the bathtub and then took her clothes off and put her in the bathtub. She was still asleep as I bathed her. She looked so cute, with her mouth slightly open. I lifted her chin to close her mouth and proceeded to bathe her.

I didn't even notice Ruby standing by the door until I had finished bathing Aiden and wrapped her in a bathrobe. "Oh hey, how long have you been there?"

"Not long enough, I was here to dress her up for the day," Ruby said and I give her Aiden. "I will pick an outfit for her,"

I went to her closet and selected a pink shirt with an under-white T-shirt and black trousers. "How is this?" I showed it to Ruby. "It's great," I gave her the attire and she dressed her up who was now fully awake.

"Perfect," Ruby kissed her cheek. Aiden rolled up her sleeves and readjusted her collar. "Now, it's perfect," I pinched her cheek and said, "Do you want us to come with you?"

"Where?" She asked. "To work,"

"I didn't even know I was going to work?" She muttered. "You can if you want,"

A/N: I know these chapters are kinda slow and boring. But I'll try to make things interesting in the upcoming chapters

Anyways

I wanted to ask who would you want to be called mommy, and who would you like to be called mama.