Chapter 5. Bullying

Aiden's pov

I was sitting across the playground watching the littles play with each other I have been sitting here doing nothing for the past two hours. I hate it so much. Not more than me. Let's play with them. She said in a cunning voice.

I don't want to play with them. I frowned. I am not talking about playing. I am talking about mafia playing, idiot. Oh, I smirked and went to them. Play with those. I looked at a group of boys and girls playing on the swing.

I went to them and pushed the swing so hard the boy sitting on it fell to the ground. I grinned and pushed the other girl off the swing as well. They both started crying and I got hold of both the swings and looked at the other kids who were waiting for their turn.

"Want to swing?" "Yes!" They clapped their hands. "I am gonna tell Mommy!" The girl said. I knelt "I ain't afraid of your mommy, who wants the first turn?"

"Me!" They all said together. "Fight each other then, whoever wins will get to swing," one boy said "no, fight bad," I raised my eyebrows "yeah?" He nodded.

"Let's see then," I punched his face and got into the fight position. "Still think that?" He started crying and screaming, he rubbed his face and ran in screaming. "Nevermind, you people start," I looked at the others.

They shook their head and hid behind each other. "We no play wit' yo', you bad girl," I laughed out loud. "Be serious, I am bad but you guys are fucking vampires,"

"Wolf!" I heard a scream. I turned around and saw a female coming toward me. She had the boy and girl, I had pushed with her. "Yup?" I said. "How dare you?"

"How dare I what?" I questioned innocently. "Why did you push them off the swing?" I grinned "Because I fucking can!"

"Don't curse, little girl," I snarled "Don't little girl me,"

"Come with me," She pulled my hand and I yanked it away and yelled "piss off!"

"Aiden," Eliza said as she came to the playground. I got in front of me and said "What is happening?"

"She is bullying our littles," she looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "So?" She sighed and said "Excuse us, I will deal with her later, it is lunchtime, get everyone to the dining room please,"

She pulled me away from the playground and said "Why did you bully them?" "None of your business," She rolled her eyes. We got to the dining room and she sat me down on the littles side of eating. I was silently eating my food when the girl beside me started crying. I rolled my eyes and turned towrads her, it was the girl who woke me up from my nap yesterday and said "You got anything to do other than crying?"

She started crying more. Punch her. My wolf growled. I wish I could. Who said we can't? I lifted my hand to punch her but my hand was held back by Eliza. "Aiden," She whispered. "Emily, baby, what is wrong?" "No like th's," She pouted. "Okay, we will get you something you like, come," Eliza took her to the kitchen.

I finished my food and was on my way to my room when I saw the girl who snitched on me. I grabbed her by the neck and pinned her to the wall. "You know, in the mafia, what happens to people who snitch?" She whimpered and cried out "Mommy!" I groaned  "you motherfuckers know anything other than screaming mommy?" She cried more. "Nevermind, back to my question, do you know what happens to those who snitch?" She whimpered. "Answer me!" I growled. "N-No!" She screamed.

"Let me show you then," I let go of her and kicked her stomach. I was pulled away by Eliza. I rolled my eyes and she bend down and asked the girl. "Come on, baby, can you stand?" She shoke her head and cried.

"Stop overeacting, you a vampire a petty kick wouldn't cause any harm," "shh," Eliza said and picked the girl up.

"Go sit in the room, I'll leave her in her room and then come," She said and left. I went to our room and jumped on the bed. Sleep time. My wolf chirped. I hummed and closed my eyes.

There is nothing I hate more than waking up early and this Eliza wakes me up at 8. And that's not it, then I have to sit and eat and then play with these annoying vampires.

Eliza opened the door and came up to bed. "Aiden, I know you are up," I didn't say anything. Respond, she will think you are afraid of her.  "Yes, I am up," I lifted my head. "Before you hit and bully-"

"oh cut me some slack!" I growled. "Let me complete,If they were in their big headspace right now, they would have beaten you to your grave, so before you bully people think a little about it," I scoffed. "I am fucking wolf too,"

"A pup and no swearing, there will be punished for it,"

"Pup or no pup, I am still capable of killing them with one bite," "No bitting," She warned. "Before doing stuff like this again, just think about they would hit you when they are in their big headspace, they are all older and stronger than you,"

"Just because my wolf is small doesn't mean I am not strong," Atta girl, tell her!

"I did not say anything about you not being strong," She said and lay down. "But you did mean it like that," She pulled me down on the bed and patted my head. "Sleep,"

"I am stronger, I can prove it, let's fight, we will know," She didn't say anything. "I won't bite, it will just be hand to hand combat fight," silence. I laid down and fell asleep as well.