Chapter 39. Revenge on Eliza

Aiden's Pov

The dilemma was giving me a headache. On one hand, If I kill Angel, I could show Ruby that I ain't her puppet whom she can control by pulling the strings. On the other hand, If I don't kill Angel, I could show Eliza that I ain't her puppet whom she can control by pulling the strings.

I would like to kill Angel because Mom took her side. How can she ever take Angel's side? Rather when she tried to kill me but there is one thing that's making me more inclined toward not killing her, Eliza. She is being extra bossy and controlling lately.

She keeps glaring at me, scolding me, and dragging me, I don't like it. She treats me like I am some sort of toddler who is in need of 24/7 supervision.

Last night when I was out some werewolfs from some other pack bumped into me. or you bumped into them. Shh, Not important, anyways, to make it equal I bumped my shoulder into one of theirs.

They seemed to be highly offended by that and started a fight, not me, them. Just then, Eliza appeared and tried to convince me to come by baby talking with me. Their egos boosted and started mocking me with baby talk.

When I told Eliza to shut the hell up she dragged me along with her back to the house. I was so infuriated at her and I had decided it, I was gonna take revenge on Eliza by not killing Angel but when I woke up in the morning this dilemma struck.

At the moment, I am more prone to pissing off Eliza so I'll have to show mercy on Angel as well as Claire and I should let her go without any punishment, that would piss her off even more. You fucking Idiot! You couldn't find more a witless revenge.

Hmm, yeah I suppose I shouldn't do the second thing. But I ain't letting go of the first one. How could I put up with you for so long? What do you mean, the majority of my previous ideas were given by you, and the current ones are highly influenced by the previous ones.

I still can't believe I used to do such things. She gagged. Fuck off I am not going to listen to you so don't even try. The car stopped and I walked out before Eliza, Ruby, and Mom and went inside.

I didn't spot anyone on my way in that was new cause I had been here enough times to know there is no empty corner. When I reached in, everyone was gathered around in the middle.

As I looked around, I spotted Angel and Claire looking paler and half dead. Good, they deserved far worse. You could have gotten far worse. My wolf commented as I reached the center and cleared my throat grabbing all the attention.

They exchanged gazes before one of them spoke. "Boss, we need to talk-" I cut him off. "I know, I know, and my answer is no,"

"Why? We can't let that happen, they deserve to be killed"

"You can't but I can, don't forget whose your Alpha," He turned his gaze behind me and said "Ma'am do you agree-"

"Hey!" I grabbed his collar. "I am the boss here, All right? You do as I say," I let go of his collar and He stepped back as I announced out loud. "What I say happens around here, none of you have the right to question me or my decision, so stop herding like sheep and get to work,"

They started disassembling and my mom stepped closer in front of me and held my face in her hands. "I am so proud of you," She leaned in to plant a kiss on my cheek but I pulled my face away and huffed. "Go to the daughter you wanted alive,"

She furrowed her brows and shook her head. "Aiden, baby, that's-"

"No," I stated and walked away from her. She tried to grab my wrist but I yanked it away and I stroked and stopped in a far corner and leaned my back against the bundles of sack.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Ruby and Eliza. "Thanks," Ruby mumbled. I hummed as I shifted my gaze away from her and tucked my hands into my pockets. "It was so nice of you to forgive Angel for your mother,"

"Well, Neither I forgave her nor I did it for Mom," I informed. "Aww," She chuckled, pulling my cheeks. "You don't always have to pretend to be big bad 'I don't care about others' wolf," I furrowed my eyebrows not getting what she was trying to implement.

Eliza standing by her side, totally displeased by my order. You yourself aren't pleased about it. I was not but Eliza is displeased so I'll be pleased. I looked at my mom hugging a chain-freed Angel and getting all emotional.

I smirked and turned to Eliza. "Eliza, I think you should go and free Claire,"

"You are killing are right now?" She asked. "I am not killing her at all," She snapped her head toward me and raised her eyebrows. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I just announced it," I grinned. She pulled me closer and said "That was just for Angel," I shook my head. "No, it wasn't,"

"Aiden, who asked you to not punish Claire?!" Ruby exclaimed. I shrugged. "My choice,"

"Listen-"

"No, you guys said it yourself, this is supposed to be my choice right?" They nod. "Then, this is it, this is my choice,"

Eliza rolled her eyes and took my jaw in her hands. "Are you serious right now?" I nod my head with a cheeky smile.

"Baby, you can't let Claire go, she is dangerous," Ruby explained. "Let it go, Ruby, it is not like she ever listens," That's what I said. My wolf remarked. Eliza lets go of me as she and Ruby walk up to Mom.

Angel and I were going home right after they were done conversating. They said Angel needed to go home and get freshened up, I don't know why I had to go home because of that. That's a little suspicious. Who cares, we are going to get to have some sleep.

I tried to ignore her presence but her stinky smell wasn't letting me. I had to open the window to breathe. She spoke "You've grown smaller," She ruffled her hair with a chuckle.

"Definitely, not smaller than your lifespan," I growled and pushed her nasty, dusty hands away from my hair.

"Speaking of life, how come you spared mine?" She interrogated. She is speaking to you as if she never tried to kill you. "Not for long," I mumbled.

A/N:

Hey there! This story is going to be a long one, I might end it after 20-25 chapters and write a sequel. I orginally intended on completing one story before starting another but since this is taking so long and I am desperate to write a new book, I decided to just start another one and write simultaneously and it's summer so I could manage.

I have a few ideas, here are two of them, I'd like y'all to vote which one I should write first.

1.

A new scientist joins a secret scientific  program and finds herself growing attached to a test subject, she feels the need to protect the young girl at all costs and desperately tries, endangering her job whilst doing so.

2.

A fallen kingdom was taken under the control of her nemesis who starts gaining interest in the only living royal of the kingdom. Unfortunately for her, the royal family had way too many enemies for the princess to be safe.