Chapter 45. Drunk baby

Eliza's pov

I was at the bar side, instructing the bartender to send a few drinks to the other side when someone leaned their body over the table, I felt their eyes on me. I shifted my head and saw Angel staring into my soul with a smirk. I raised my eyebrow "You need any help?"

"Not me but your little one does,"

"I swear to God if you-"

"She is drinking, look over there," I turned around and saw Aiden consuming alcohol directly from the bottle. I passed a glance at Angel before bolting toward her. I yanked the bottle from her hand.

She gulped in painfully, her eyes filled with tears. She panted and tried to reach out for the bottle. She whined. "One last sip..." I grabbed her by the shoulder and held the bottle away from her reach. "You have drunk enough,"

"Pwease..." She whimpered. I kissed her cheek. "No, baby, this is bad,"

"One more sip won't do any harm," Some drunken girl on the table said. "She is just fifteen, she shouldn't be drinking"

"Liza, pwease, I p'omise I-I just need one sip and the botta be empty," She pleaded as I rolled the bottle on the table, I wrapped my arm around her waist and guided her to the side.

"What happened?" Ruby popped out of nowhere and put her hand on Aiden's shoulder. "She got drunk,"

Aiden whined as she nuzzled onto her shoulder. "My head hurts..." I pulled a chair and made her sit on it. "Hey, get me a glass of water," I told the nearby waiter.

"Rubyyyyy!" She groaned out loud. "Take it offff" She slurred whilst she tugged on her jacket and tie. "Wear it a little longer, you can take it off after the feast, hmm?" Ruby said and straightened her Jacket.

"Noooooo! Now," She whined as she slammed her head against the table. Ruby hissed "Woah, how much did she have?"

"Not sure,"

Aiden grumbled and knocked off the vessel on the table. "Turn off the lights...."

"We can't hang on till the feast and we'll take you back," Aiden stood up from the chair and stumbled on her feet, I put my hand forward to hold her.

"Wow! Everything is woooo.." she giggled and fell. "Hey, careful..." I whispered while Eliza attempted to pick her up. "No, no, no, no, no" She chanted as she crawled under the table.

I squatted down and lifted the tablecloth. She was hugging her knees and mumbling something. Ruby said "Sweetie, you're gonna get your suit wrinkled,"

She pouted her lips. "Take off then?" She questioned. "Come out, baby, It's dusty down there,"

"Turn off the light...first," She slurred. "Ladies and gentlemen," Kristen clanked the glass with a fork. "Dinner would be served to you, I invite you all to the backyard to take a seat there," She announced.

Ruby spread out her arms "Please, darling, C'mere," Aiden pouted but dragged herself closer to her. Ruby held her hand and pulled her out. She straightened Aiden's clothes and settled her hair.

"Ma'am, water," I took the water and held it up to her lips. She squeezed her lips and turned her head away. "It Eww,"

Ruby chuckled. "It's water, cutie," Her lips turned into an o shape. While she was gulping in the water, Kristen came."Where were you? I was searching for you  you needed to announce that,"

She giggled and placed her head on Kristen's shoulder. "It..not like it was my...w-wedding announcement,"

Kristen plunged her up and said "You're the alpha, act like it,"

She frowned and mumbled "I... I did, I-I meet everyoneeee and I...mom you're muli-multi-pying," Aiden stumbled backward.

"Are you drunk? Is she drunk?" I nodded while Ruby got a hold of her. A man tapped on Kristen's shoulder, she turned around and he said "Mrs. Lightmoon, Can I have you for a minute,"

"You guys keep an eye on her, I'll be right back," She instructed going along with him. Aiden turned over to Ruby and said "Off," She tugged on her tie. "Wait for a lil more time,"

She turned to me and pleaded. "Off, pwease," I put my hand on her cheek and denied "No, pumpkin, not now," She stormed her legs. "Hey, hey, no, no,"

"Why?" She whined. "Because...you look so cute in it," I cooed.  "Hmm?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Yeah, you look the most adorable one in the room," She blushed with a grin plastering on her face. "Okie,"

We made our way to the backyard and everyone was settled in their seats, I spotted an empty head chair and two empty chairs on its side on the large dining table which was served for the Alphas and prominent wolfs. "Have a seat," I said as I and Ruby took the chair to the side.

She fell to the floor. I got up and took her arm. "Are you feeling dizzy?" Ruby questioned. She shook her head as she laughed and waved her hands in the air. "No, no, this...projected chair," She slurred.

I few eyes diverted to our side. "Aiden, sit on the chair," I ordered. She fell into my arms and asked softly "Wh...which one? The proju-jected...or the-"

"Whichever you can sit on," I whispered and pushed her onto the chair. "Enjoy the meal," Kristen said and she slid onto the head chair on the other side while staring intensely at Aiden's state.

"What would you like to eat?" Ruby asked. "No, eat,"

"If you don't like these, we'll ask the maids to make you something else," I offered. Aiden panted and shook her head. Ruby grabbed a steak and sliced it for her. "Here," Ruby offered her a bit. "I don't feel-" She puked all over the plate.

I immediately straightened and turned her around so she doesn't throw up over the rest of the food. "It's alright, I got you..." I whispered while Ruby rubbed her back.

When she was done Ruby asked "Feeling better?" I pouted as a tear fell down her cheek. "Hey, it's okay, it's fine," Ruby wiped the tear off her face. She cried out while pulling her tie. "off!"

She sobbed as untied the necktie and opened her collar. "here, it's off, don't cry, better now?"

"Are you okay, baby?" Kristen asked as she put her hand on Aiden's back. "No better, all off," Ruby wiped her mouth with the handkerchief. "You should take her to the room," She suggested

"Yeah, we should," I agreed.

As soon as she entered the room, she collided with the bed. I took a cup of water and said "Gargle," She gargled and collided back, passing out immediately. I pulled off her boots while Ruby took off her Jacket and vest coat.

She fetched baby wipes and wiped her neck and face for her. I untucked her shirt and unbuttoned a few to get her more comfortable in them.

Ruby's phone rang, She picked it up and after a while responded. "Nope, we've got a drunk baby at our hands...yeah, bye" And hung up.

A simple crept onto Aiden's sleeping face and she muttered "Drunk baby..." Ruby kissed her lip. "Yes, drunk baby," I planted another kiss on her cheek and stated. "Our drunk baby,"

A/N:

Hello readers, I'd like to inform y'all that the previous chapter, the current one and the upcoming few would be just scractched out drafts so don't expect much and bare with them.

My full focus is on my new book draft. I am not statisfied with the beginning 20-30 chapters of this book and I want to rewrite them properly but I can't find the time. I don't want to repeat the same mistake with my new book, so I fully dedicated to that one currently.

I won't be publishing it soon tho. I won't publish it before I've prepared 15-20 chapters and I'm fully satisfied with it. I am not abandoning this book but I'm just going to used the scratched out drafts till my new story finds the flow.