Chapter 22. Annoyance

I felt something wet over me. I opened my eyes and saw that girl on top of me. I pushed her away and saw my lower part wet. Aiden? My wolf snickered. It wasn't me! It's this girl. "HEY!" I growled and pushed her. She woke up."Look what did you do,"

"No me, I wear diappy," Ooo, Aiden this was definitely you. "Stop making excuses and clean this," I said and got off the bed.

I went to the toilet and took off the clothes. I turned on the shower. After a shower I wrapped the bathrobe around myself and went outside. The woman was taking off the bedsheets and replacing them with new ones.

I went to Claire's room and knocked on her door. After a few minutes, I knocked again, and she opened the door and yawned. "What are you doing here this hour?"

"I need clothes," She looked around and said "There is a closet in your room, there are clothes in it," She shut the door. I went back and took a pair of shirts with pants and wore them.

I lay on the couch and tried to sleep and the woman was sleeping on the bed. I was asleep for a while before that girl jumped over me. I groaned and tried to push her away. "Get off me!"

She started smothering my face with kisses. "Eww, how dare you!" I wiped my face on her shirt and covered my face with the pillow. "Wake up,"

"No!" I growled. She grabbed my collar and pulled me up. "P'ay wit me" I whined and threw my head back. "Let me sleep, go play with claire,"

"No, I wan' you," I spun around and laid on my back. "Play later?"

"I don't want to play," I mumbled. "Otay," She said and sat on my back. She laid on my back and pulled my hair. "Oww," I whimpered. "Get your nasty away from my pretty hair!"

"Its so curly and soft," She locked her hands in between my hair. I threw her off my back and growled "So you will pull it, I will kill you!" She pouted and said "I will tell claire,"

"I ain't afraid of her," Just go sleep, don't cause trouble. My wolf said. I am not, she is disturbing me. She went out crying and I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and stretched. I went downstairs and Claire was sitting that woman on the couch. She had a bottle in her mouth. "You threatened her?"

"She annoyed me" I scrunched. "That's not what caregivers do," "Fuck off, you have nothing to do with it!" I went back upstairs and sat on the edge of the bed. That girl came back up and said "Aiden, play now?" "No!" I spat. "Why you angry always always?"

I threw a vessel down to the floor. She didn't lie. Hey! Why am I getting this feeling that you are slowly turning against me? You are literally disagreeing with everything I do. She pouted and took out some coloring and started coloring.

I bit my thumbnail and stared at her. "You Baby," She giggled. I furrowed "you sucking thumb" I realized and removed my finger from my mouth. "No, I zoned out," I defended myself.

God! I miss Ruby, Finally, you remember you have a mate. Can you stop? I will punch you. I lay in bed. "I am so bored!" I groaned. That girl immediately jumped on top of me and said "play then" I threw my head back and whined "Stop annoying me!"

"You said you be my caregiver," Yeah, Aiden you brought this upon yourself. "Fine, What do you want to do? Except playing," She thought and said "cuddles!" She tried to nuzzle. "No!" I pushed her off me. She pouted again. "Ask for something not so babish," I sighed and thought again. "Movie?"

"I will decide,"

"No, I,"

"No, I will," I glared at her. "Pwease" She frowned. "I am not watching a movie with you then!" I crossed my arms. "Okay, you choose," I grinned and played a random movie I found interesting.

It started off interesting but got boring mid-way. I started feeling sleepy. I tried to drive it away but ended up falling asleep.

I woke up alone on the couch with a blanket over me. I stretched and went out. I was roaming around when I spotted that girl eating at the dining table. My stomach growled, Ahh, I was hungry too.

I grabbed a plate and took out some food for myself. I sat on the chair and started eating. "You're little?" I choked and drank some water. "No,"

"No, you're,"

"I am not," I pointed a finger at her intimidatingly. "You were baby talking in your sleep," I grabbed my plate and went away. "Stop lying!"

"You peed in your sleep," I glared at her. "Stop blaming me, it was you!" I growled. No, it wasn't her. You stay quiet. "You whine so much and you are so small," I threw down the plate and went to her. "I will punch you," I warned.

God! I want to get out there. I miss Ruby! I whined. Should've listened to me. I groaned and threw a vessel. I swear if you don't stop! I was staring out of the window towards the vacant ground. When I saw someone passing by. When I focused a little I realized. Ruby!

"Ruby!" I screamed but she was way too far to listen. "RUBY!" I screamed again. She turned around but someone called her...Angel?

What is she doing here? "Angel!" I screamed. She looked at me. "Yes, Angel! Get me out," She turned away and kept walking with Ruby. 

"FUCK!" I cursed out. Did she make this place invisible to outsiders? I punched the wall and howled out in pain. I leaned against the wall and sniffed. "I don't want to stay here"

"I will help," I looked up and saw the girl at the door. "Shut up you don't know anything," I rubbed my eyes.

"I know, Aiden, we are not where you think we are, we are in your town, in my town," What! I was shocked too but did it matter where we were? "Not helpful, go away," I hugged my knees. She slid beside me and said "I am working with Claire,"

"That's also not very helpful-" shut up, it is She can help us out. "Would you help me out?" She pouted "I'll try to," Little suspicious, why would she switch sides out of nowhere? "Why the change of heart?"

"I just...felt bad for you," Ahh, She was the one who hit us. Yeah, Maybe.