Chapter 43. Suckle

Eliza's pov

Aiden has been acting awfully weird ever since she woke up that evening. She has been kind of avoiding me, she is kind of distant with Ruby as well but with me it feels like she is trying to ignore me and my presence.

She won't make eye contact and when she accidentally does she becomes so shy, embarrassed, and sheepish.

She throws a fit when I try to pull her into my lap and lay her head on my chest when I'm putting her to sleep, she lets me bathe and fed her like someone has held her at gunpoint, however, she doesn't do the same with Ruby but she claims she feels like Aiden has been distancing herself from her.

At first, we thought, she was just in one of those moods in which she likes to isolate herself from living beings as much as she can. But when it continued for more than two days, we noticed that wasn't the case.

She wasn't the one to just start throwing tantrums for no reason. If we did something that was troubling her, she would have expressed it right away.

It is rare when she bottles up her feelings. Neither of us can understand it. We tried to talk to her about it this morning but she kept dodging the questions.

I had just gotten out of the shower and was taking a nightgown for myself when the door handle of my room twisted. I tied my bathrobe and peeked my head to see Aiden walking in. I grabbed my gown and walked out of the closet.

She spared a glance at me before her eyes fell and glued to the floor. "Hey, why aren't you asleep yet?" She fiddled with her fingers and sank on the couch.

"Pup?" She shook her head and fiddled more with her fingers. I ran my fingers through her hair while sitting down beside her, she scooted away.

"You want to sleep here?" I asked. Her legs started shaking as she squeezed her lips. I patted her head and stood up to get clothed.

When I was done, I turned around only to find Aiden's palm covering her eyes. I let out a chuckle and said "You did have to cover your eyes,"

"I am sorry," she blurted out. "Huh?" I heard a knock at the door. "Come in," The door opened, and this time Ruby walked in. She stopped in her spot as she noticed Aiden sitting. "I am sorry to you too," she mumbled, her this apology directed towards Ruby.

"For what?" Ruby asked. I tried to move her hands from her face but failed and gave up. "For what?" Ruby repeated.

"I...cheated on you," She said her voice growing smaller and smaller. Ruby scratched her nose with a smile on her lips and kissed her cheek. "It's okay, I can forgive you for that,"

"And what are you sorry to me for?" I ruffled her. Her hands fell from her face and she shook her head. "Not telling,"

"Why?" Blood rushed into her cheeks, neck, and ears as she tried to contain her smile. I rolled my eyes. "Well, then, I'll also...forgive you,"

"Thanks," She said and stood up, immediately rushing out of the room. We both laughed "What's with her?"

"I wish I knew,"

"I'll go get her to bed before she gets any more absurd thoughts," She said and left. I turned off the light and headed straight to bed. I fell asleep within the next few minutes.

My eyes slowly opened as I sensed someone's presence in the room. As my vision cleared, I saw Aiden standing at a meter distance. "Aiden, it's you?"

She got a little closer and nodded, I sighed. "You gave me a fright,"

She rocked on her heels as I questioned "Is Ruby sleeping," She nodded again. I grabbed her hand, pulled her onto the bed, and wrapped my arm around her. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

I lifted her chin and tilted my head to meet her eyes. "You can tell me," She licked her lips as she looked me in the eyes. "Can you...like-" I rubbed her arm to make her comfortable.

She whispered something barely audible. "I didn't hear," I informed, She bit her lips, looked away, and said softly. "Suckle me...please"

"Hmm, what?" I blurted in disbelief. Her face heat up as she jolted up. "Sorry, forget I said that!" I held her waist and drew her back on the bed.

"Darling, I'd love to but why all of a sudden?" She let out a breath as she responded. "I had this...dream-I know I have a mate and I shouldn't be dreaming about sucking someone's boobs, I am sorry for dreaming about you like that and please don't tell Ruby, I'll come clean to her in the morning and," I put my hand on her mouth before she could rant more.

"That's not cheating, there's nothing sexual about it, well there is but not in your case, if Ruby knew you had a desire of being breastfed, she'd be on the seventh skies," I explained and slipped my hand away from her mouth.

"And after that dream, I want to try it really badly," She pleaded and oh the pouty face is to die for. "Would you like to?" She licked her lips and nodded with shyness and eagerness. I coaxed her into my lap and let my spaghetti straps loose.

I tenderly offered her breast to take into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she was reluctant and shy to take such an intimate step.

I tugged her head closer and said "Come on, baby girl," She compressed her shut eyes as she took in the nipple.

I held Aiden close and gently stroked her head supporting her. Aiden was gentle, careful, and slow with sucks. I could see how nervous and hesitant she was about this. "Such a good baby," I cooed to encourage her.

Her eyes opened and stared into mine. "So gentle and nice, hmm?" I kissed her temple. She had initiated such a big thing, it was my duty to make her as comfortable as possible.

She allowed herself to be vulnerable for something she desires so badly, I don't want her to regret it. I'll baby her as much as I can. With my gentle encouragement and praises, she soon began to enjoy it without embarrassment.

She kept suckling as the feeling of comfort and security overtook and soothed her into a deep slumber.