Chapter 23. Never in peace

She gave me her hand and said "Come, She's not here, let me help you out," I ignored her hand and stood up. I dusted my clothes. I got out of the room and into the living room with her following me. Don't touch the door, what if we get an electric current?let her open the door. Agreed, she should be the one to get shocked.

I looked at her and she went forward and opened the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and she said "what?"

"How did you not get an electric shock," I slapped my forehead and grabbed my hand. She made me touch the door. "No!-oh where did the current go?"

"She had removed at the time you passed out," We went out and exclaimed loudly. "Finally! I am back at my home! You leave," "I can't leave you, I will have to get you out of this town,"

I put my hand in front of her. "No thanks! I would prefer staying here," "What if they see you?"

"Claire isn't crazy that she would walk around a town full of werewolves to search for me," Unless, Dad has let her. We don't need her, and we don't need to get out of our town scared of some vampire. I waved at her and left but she kept following me.

"Leave me alone!"I growled. "What if you get caught and reveal that I was the one who helped you get out,"

"Just leave" "Promise me, you won't tell on me if you get caught." Just promise her and she would quit bothering us. "I don't promise, I will tell on you if I get caught!" Aiden! For god's sake! She pouted "Pwease" I left and decided to go to my house. She pulled me back and said "We will have to go from this town,"

"Oh my goddess! Just fuck off!" I pushed her away from me. She grabbed my hand and clenched my fist and picked up a rod from the floor and raised it to it her head with it. She caught it and took it from my hand. "Are you crazy?"

"Yes!" I growled and ran away from her. She kept running behind me and asking me to stop. Why she is so clingy! She tripped and I grabbed this opportunity to hide in an empty valley. She stood up and rubbed her knee whimpering. She looked around for me. I slipped away from the other side.

Good, now get out of this town. No why? I have to go and meet Mom first and Ruby is here too. What if, she thinks I ran away from her and starts searching for someone new.

They will kill us. They can't when they don't recognize us. I pulled up my hood over my head and pulled out a handkerchief and wrapped it around my mouth. Someone jumped over me from behind. "I totally lost you," That girl said. "Fuck! What do you want from me?!" I screamed in her face. She fiddled with her hand and looked down. "I wan' help you"

"Fine I will go wherever you take me but I will to visit my family first," She nodded."Okay, but quickly, no time waste?" I agreed and in no time we were at my house. I watched her and said "You stay here," She held my hand and said "I have to tell you something,"

"What?" "Your father-ahhh!" She fainted and fell down, I grabbed her and saw Angel behind her. "Woah! You didn't have to do that, she is a friend," She came closer and pulled me into a hug. "Oh, baby sis, I missed you..." I smiled and hugged her back. Her hands travelled up and she hit my neck so hard that I fainted.

When I woke up, I was tied to a chair and someone was tied to another chair behind me. I groaned and moved my head. "Aiden?" I hummed. It was that girl. "I'm scared," she whimpered. I threw my head back and growled "Shut up! You are a fucking wolf! You can easily set yourself free,"

She whined and said "can't wolfsbane, I will die now," She sobbed."Yes, now stay quiet, my head hurts!" I screamed. She cried more "You won't, it was just in a moderate amount to make you weak," Angel said as she came into the dark empty room. She pulled out a chair and sit in front of me. "So you are wondering why I am doing this?"

I didn't respond and whined at the headache. She fake pouted and rubbed my head "Hurts?" "No shit!" yeah, no shits when you get hit on the head a billion times. "It'll be fine in a while, I don't have anything against you, you are my baby sister after all,but..." She stopped and stared at me, waiting for a reaction.

"But let me tell you something the child of the alpha who finds their mate first would become the alpha and leader of our gang, I want to be the alpha and leader, I can't lose that spot to an omega-level wolf, you shouldn't have found your mate before me,"

"I will set you free but you will not dare come back to this town till I find my mate and become the alpha," I scoffed. "I want to be the Alpha and the leader," "That's cute," I clenched "I will be," "you will have to get out of this place first and I will make sure that doesn't happen" She stood up.

"Where is Ruby?" "You want to know?" I nodded. "Dead," She mumbled. "What did you say!" She giggled. "Aww, so protective?......she is leaving tomorrow, you can go with her too, but you know what you have to do for that," "I am not going to! I deserve it as much as you!" She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"W-what about me?" The girl asked. "You brought this on yourself," Angel said and left the place. I groaned in pain as she cried "I t-told...you!" She cried more. "And I told you to leave me alone, you didn't, so suffer now," can't stay in peace for a day because of you!