Chapter 38. Kill Angel or Don't.

I decided to tidy the room while Aiden is cuddling in Eliza's lap. I went and picked up the toys from the floor and set them aside. Then I went and picked up Aiden's clothes and towel and threw them in the laundry bucket before making the bed.

As I was done with that. I heard Aiden say "You should have just called the maids, they would have cleaned the room," She was sitting beside Eliza now, seemingly out of headspace. Eliza said, "Don't you think we should do some of our tasks without servants' assistance?"

Aiden snorted and said "You are asking me that? You don't even let me eat without assistance," I chuckled and went to her and ruffled her hair. "Hmm, that is because you are a baby,"

She squeezed her lips and shrugged. "A little actually but I can take care of myself, I am not like Harper, you guys just don't let me," I smiled and sat beside her.

She seemed in a really good mood, I was hesitant about bringing up the topic and ruining her mood. But I was aware I will have to. I can't wait till morning, she will be cranky and won't listen.

"Aiden," She hummed and raised her brow. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah," She said nonchalantly. "Promise me you won't get mad," She nodded. "That's easy," Eliza shook her head as she laughed. "We wish..." Aiden furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing," Eliza laid a kiss on her head. "It is about Angel," I told. "What about her?" She asked with no care. I thought she would be flaming with anger at the mention of her name. It is good to know she isn't much affected by that.

Eliza turned her around and said "Okay, listen, baby, We'll be honest with you," She said with her hands on Aiden's arms. "Your pack wants you to give the death penalty to Angel and Claire,"

Aiden pouted and said "I am the Alpha, I'll choose the punishment....but death penalty sounds cool," Eliza then revealed. "Your mother doesn't want Angel to die,"

Her jaw clenches at that. "Why would she want that?! Angel tried to kill me, she should be prepared with the wolfsbane to avenge me!" Her fussiness and rage made a comeback.

I wrapped my arm around her and tried to explain. "Honey, Nobody wants their kid dead, nobody wants any of their loved ones dead," Aiden frowned with a scowl on her face. "I do, I fucking do,"

"She's still your sister and you love her-" Aiden growled "Who said that?!" I sighed and put my head on her shoulder. "But you do love your mother," Her face softened as she nodded. "If Angel dies your mother would be very hurt,"

Eliza flicked her nose playfully and said "But nobody's gonna force you, you make your own choice," I could tell her mood was feeling off because of the conversation.

"You know what we could do tho-" she interrupted "Kill her without telling Mom?"

I face-palmed myself. "No, not that, killing her won't bring any good to us but not killing her would make Mom happy, we can try to forgive her for Mom?" She furrowed her brows. "She is not your mom,"

I chuckled and pulled her cheeks, she whined as she set her check free and went to rest against Eliza's chest instead with a pout. Eliza wrapped an arm around her waist and said "You should do what you want, you would be unfair to yourself if you did it for your mom,"

"Okay," She said simply and jumped out of Eliza's hold and she started walking out of the door. "Where are you going?" Eliza asked.

Aiden turned around and crossed her arms. "What? I am just supposed to exist within these four walls?" Eliza rolled her eyes and said "My apologies,"

When Aiden begin to leave, I questioned "Where are you going tho?" She groaned but replied. "Outside," Eliza interrogated "Where Outside?"

"To your mum's grave!" She spat as she slammed the door.

Eliza went behind her and dragged her back in. "Sit down, I am not letting you go anywhere," She said sternly.

"I will," She declared as she yanked her arm away. I pulled her down, away from Eliza. I forced her to sit down as she glared at Eliza who crossed her arm and said in an angry tone. "Just because you are used to getting away with such behavior doesn't mean, that will keep on going,"

"I don't need your permission!" She growled as her eyes filled with tears. Eliza clenched her teeth as she shut her eyes. "Alright, okay, apologize and you can leave," Eliza suggested as she held Aiden's chin in her hand.

"Not my fault!" Eliza knelt and put her hand on Aiden's knees. "Last chance," Aiden pushed her hands away and ran off. Eliza didn't follow her and looked at me defeatedly and said. "Goodness, she is so out of control,"

I rubbed her arm as she expressed. "But, we'll get a grip of her, soon,"  I squeezed her lips as we heard Aiden's shout "Pfft! It would be more difficult than eating pineapple with pizza,"

"Don't make me, drag you back in!" Eliza warned angrily. "Oh, don't waste your energy, you know how she is,"

She stood up and exclaimed "I swear, One day she is getting spanked badly by me,"

"You won't be able to," I expressed. She scoffed and then said "Probably, she starts crying when I raise my voice at her,"

"Yeah, nobody would be able to spank her when she is giving that sad puppy face," I added. 

"I'll be in my room, tell me if she isn't back by nine or eight or in an hour actually, she can't be trusted to stay out that long and not bring trouble," I laughed and said "Sure thing,