Chapter 8. Consequences of bullying

Aiden pov

I was on my way to my room when a group of littles got in my way. "What?" I said. "Little wolf, we had waited so long to meet you without your mommy," A boy said. "Congratulations, now move," I pushed him.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me in the front. They all made a circle around me. They want to start a fight Aiden, show them how to fight. My wolf said  "You want to fight huh? Let's fight," I said and threw my jacket.

"Aww, the little pup is going to fight," A girl fake pouted. I mocked. "Yeah, the one that got you crying, I am gonna tell mommy" She grabbed my collar and pushed me down to the ground. The boy tried to kick me but I spring his ankle and kicked his genitals. He grabbed his genital and groaned.

"Beat her," He said to his fellows as he cried in pain. I stood up and jumped on top of another girl who was trying to bite me with her fangs. I am taking over and biting their asses to teeth.

I growled and groaned as my bones readjusted and I shifted into my wolf. I jumped out of my clothes and was about it bite her when my name was screamed. "AIDEN!"

I looked up and saw Eliza with two other ladies. "Mommy!" The girl under me fake cried. Fake bitch. Let's go. My wolf said and started walking towards our room. I shifted back and went into the washroom and wore some clothes.

When I came out, Eliza was standing there with her hands crossed. "What did I tell you?" She said. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. "I am talking to you!" She raised her voice.

"What?" "What do you mean by what, you were about to bite Emily, you know what would have happened," I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I do and I do not care,"

"you do not care? I told everyone, You would not bully anybody and if you did, I will let them punish you,"

I scoffed. "Punish me? one bite and they will all be dead," I walked away and opened the door, she ran to me with her super speed and dragged me back in, on the sofa.

"Fuck off!" I snarled and pushed her away from me. "Don't use that tone with me!" She glared down at me, showing her fangs. I gulped in and looked away from her gaze.

She softened at this and touched my cheeks softly and said. "Sorry, baby," I yanked my face away. "I will be back," She said and went out. Go and fuck those motherfuckers. I will because of those bastards, Eliza yelled at me. Yeah, it wasn't even your fault.

I walked out of the room and was roaming around the palace in search of those bastards. I bumped into Eliza and one of the previous women. "Where are you going, little girl," "none of your business," I said moving to leave, her hand gripped my arm and she said. "Come with me,"

"I won't" I tried to push her hands off but she is too strong. "Leave my hand," I growled. She glared at me with her scary fangs and eyes."Eliza!" I whined. "I warned you, you did not listen to me, face the consequences now," "you will get your pup, tomorrow morning,"

"Eliza, I don't want to go with her," She looked at Claire and said. "I will go and get Emily and Jack to sleep," She left without and this female started dragging me to a room. She threw me down to the ground.

"Fuck off!" I flower was shoved into my mouth. I spit out but she shoved it back in and clenched my jaw. "Swallow it," The flower was shoved down to my stomach.

That is fucking wolfsbane! I started coughing as all my strength departed from my body, burning sensation spread through my body. I couldn't breath. "I am...I..I am gonna f-fuckking die!" "You are not, this is just to make you weak," I coughed and she tied my hands and legs with chains. I was breathing heavily and sweating. She went and then came back with a large box.

She opened the box and started looking for something and said "You know, I have a severe hate for your kind, and the attitude you have made me hate even more," She picked up a whip. "You loved bullying littles? Now face the consequences," She hit my chest with the whip. I bit my bottom lip harshly to control the scream.

Another hit was on my foot, my knee hit the ground as she whipped my back. The shirt covering my back tore. I groaned as tears fell from my eyes. "Aww, it hurts?" She mocked and hit me again. I yelled out and she hit me again but this time on my knee. It is okay, Aiden, be brave, I will kill her once the effect is over. No...No..I...I can't take it anymore, do something, please.

"P-p...l-lease" I cried out. "Please what!" She got in front of me and started whipping my stomach. I sobbed and begged her to stop but she didn't "S-stop it... " I became lost in a state of consciousness and unconscious. I could feel her hits on me but I was unconscious. Go to sleep.