Chapter 27. Mommy and Goodbyes

Aiden's pov

It was so nice and being wrapped in Ruby's arms while she baby-talked me. I was out of my headspace but I still liked it. After spending the whole day as little....Now that I think about being a little, it doesn't seem that bad. Told you so. My wolf said.

Someone knocked on the door. We looked up at Eliza at the door. "I wanted to talk to you," "me?" She nodded and came in. "You were in your headspace earlier that's why I didn't say anything," Ruby pulled me down from her lap and we both sat up.

"So," She came in and stood across us. Ruby held my hand and Eliza said "I believe since you have become the Alpha, you think you are going to stay here forever?" I swear to God Aiden I am not going anywhere! My wolf growled. I frowned "obviously," She nodded understandingly "I won't force you to leave with us, you can stay, but Ruby and I won't"

"I don't care about you, you can go wherever you want but you can't make the decision for Ruby, she is my mate and she will stay with me," Eliza raised her eyebrows "Are you, Ruby?" Ruby looked down at me and rubbed my hand. "I can't"

I felt my heart break. "I stayed there for months," Eliza interrupted "This is different, When you were there, I kept you safe and protected from every one, no one outside the academy even knew about your existence," I was growing frustrated " Doesn't matter,"

"It does, if you don't care about my life atleast care about your girlfriends" I huffed and looked t Ruby. She just comforted me with a hug. "I am the alpha now, I will just order them not to hurt you guys, tell her," I whispered to Ruby.

I wanted to cry, I didn't want to go back there and I also didn't want to lose Ruby. I clenched Ruby's dress. I was scared that she was gonna leave. "please, mommy!" I cried out. You called her...mommy? She held me closer and kissed my head. "Mommy's not going anywhere, baby girl, I am right here,"

I sobbed louder. Eliza's hand touched my back and rubbed slowly and pulled me away from Ruby. She set on her lap and wiped my tears and made me look at her. "Puppy, I understand your feelings but we are safer there," "I-I want her to stay here...to stay here with me"

"Okay, I am staying here," Ruby spoke out. YES! YES! YES! Eliza looked at her for a while and said "It's your choice, if you ever want to return, our doors will be open," I smiled cheekily and jumped on top of her to hug her. I smothered her face with kisses and She giggled.

"I will leave now, take care of yourself, both of you, goodbye," I don't like the sound of that. We both stopped and looked at Eliza."Where to?" Ruby asked Eliza who was walking out of the room. "I am going back to the academy," I stood up and went to her. "W-why?"

She smiled and touched my cheek. "The sooner the better," "Atleast stay till lunch," Ruby said. "I am good," Eliza said and walked out. "Don't you think she should stay a few more days?" "Yeah, but I understand," Well, I don't!

"I will be right back," I said to her and went outside. Eliza was standing with mom. I went downstairs and stood behind my mom. "Yeah, You can call me, If you need any help with Claire,"

"Sure," My Mom replied. Eliza looked at me and said "so, I will leave now," what! Now?! "You...don't want to pack your stuff?" I asked. "No, I didn't bring anything with me," "Oh," "Goodbye Kristen," She said to mom and then walked towards the door. Wow, she is leaving, just like that! My wolf said Yeah, Great.

I wanted to stop her. I wanted her to stay. She stopped and turned around. She came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. I put my head on her shoulder and wanted to hold her like that and keep her here with me.

After a while, she was breaking the hug. I pulled her back into the hug and gathered the courage to say what I had been longing to say. "Don't go," I muttered. She didn't respond to that and broke the hug. She turned around and walked away.

I found Ruby by my side. She wrapped her arms around me and said "let's go to your room," I nodded and kept looking at the door in hopes of her returning as she took me up to our room.

I sat on the bed and looked down. She pulled my head into her lap and patted my back. "Hmm, you know, someone called me mommy today," She teased. I covered my face and groaned. I am so embarrassed right now. "It was an accident," I said.

"It didn't seem like that to me," She pulled my head up. My cheeks were burning as hell. I whined. "I didn't call you...that, I said something else, it, it came out like that," She pouted. "So, you won't call me mommy?" "Yeah, no," "so I'm not your mommy?"

"I didn't say that!" I sat on my knees. "It is okay, if you don't want any mommy, I would just get myself another little," "You are! Okay, you are!" I said annoyedly. She smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I am what? Not your mommy?"

"No, no, no, stop doing it!" I threw my head back. She smiled and brushed my nose with hers. "I am confused, I didn't get what you meant, you gotta be clearer baby," I frowned and said, "I said, you are...you are my mo-" She puts her finger on my lips. "Don't say it,"

I looked at her, confused. "What?" "Don't say it," "Why?" She pulled away and sat down and smiled at me. Does she not want us? My wolf panicked. No, no she does, I think. "Are you getting another little?"

She facepalmed and said "Baby, I was teasing, I don't want to force you to call me mommy when you clearly don't want to," "Oh," I sat beside her. "When I heard you say mommy, it made me so so so happy but I guess you just said it to make me stay here," shit, that's where misunderstanding starts in a relationship. "I never it in that way,"

"Yeah," She rolled her eyes. She is annoyed. Great job, idiot. "Sorry, I...I am sorry?" I said not knowing what else to say. "Yeah, it's okay," She replied but I couldn't sense it was not okay. It just slipped out of my tongue. I wasn't doing it to manipulate her into staying.