Chapter 15. Done

Eliza's pov

Ruby knows the rule and yet she tried something like that. She is really naive if she thinks I believed her lie. Aiden came into the room and said joyfully "Elizaaa" I raised my eyebrow. She didn't leave in that mood. She jumped onto the bed beside me. She hummed and put her head on the book standing in my lap.

I smiled and run a hand through her hair. She obviously wants something but who cares? Not every day you get Aiden in your lap. "I want to ask something," She said softly. I kissed her head and said "Yes, baby,"

She turned and shifted her into my lap. I rubbed her cheek.  "Why can't a caregiver date a little over her?" I stopped, I understood exactly what she was referring to. "Some rules are fixed and must be followed,"

"There is a reason behind every rule, What is the reason behind this?"

"That's understandable, a little doesn't have the same amount of matureness, a caregiver has," She pushed my hand away. "That is bullshit! We have littles dating caregivers back in our place," I rolled my eyes."You guys have no boundaries over there, you people would even sleep with your parents," She shrugged "So?"

I stared at her blankly. "If I see you around ruby again,"

"I will be around her, you have no right to stop me!" She growled and went towards the door.

"Aiden, come back here!" I said loudly. "No!" She growled. I clenched my jaw and used my super speed. I grabbed her by the waist and put her back on the bed.

She was flaming with anger. "Fuck you!" She screamed as she tried to get back up. I pushed her back down on the bed. "Don't you dare move from here!" I yelled.

She kept glaring at me and huffing in anger. "Lay down," I said and moved away from her. She didn't move an inch. "I said lay down," I repeated.

"No," Her voice cracking. "Fuck" I muttered under my breath. I turned around and frowned at the big tear-filled eyes. "Hey..." I said and moved to hug her. "No, no, no," she pushed me and crawled under the comforters.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. "I am sorry, sweetheart,"

"no, you're not" She sobbed. I pulled her on top of me and rubbed her back. "Shh, baby, I am so so sorry," I hugged her as she let out soft sobs. I smiled, She might act all tough but the moment I slightly raise my voice at her she would start crying.

When she stopped she moved out and lay on the bed. I rubbed her arm and said, "Will you forgive me, sweetie?" She sniffed and turned over. Her red puffy eyes looking into my eyes. "On one condition," I nodded and waited for her to complete. "You would let me date Ruby,"

"I can't do that okay?" I said softly and she whined. "Shh, listen to me," I said to make her stop. "Your place has rules and you follow them, Why? Because they are made for your own good, the same way this rule is also for your own good,"

"I love her," I sighed. "Nobody falls in love within days, it is just a silly crush,"

"No, it is not...I know it...she is my mate and we wolfs don't...and-can't choose our mates, the moon goddess chooses it for us and..and" I was flabbergasted by the revelation. I sat up and asked, "She is your mate?" "Yes," I remained silent and looked the sealing. "So..." I hummed. "Now, you are going to let me date ruby?"

"Even if I do, there is no way the others are going to agree to this, they don't believe in mates," "They don't have to know," I looked at her. "Really?" She nodded eagerly. "There is no way you can hide it in a place full of vampires"

"So that's yes?!" She said and got on top of me. "Not yet," I cupped her. "Yes!" She howled and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her. "I didn't say yes," "I consider it a yes," She said and got off the bed. "I will go tell ruby," "Aiden don't" "byeee"

Now, I have to convince the others. How can I do it when I was the one the made this rule. I will have to convince them for Aiden and for her happiness. If Ruby's the one who is going to make her accept her headspace then be it even if that means I will have to lose her. This has been the happiest have seen her.

I sent the servants to get all the caregivers to the meeting room. I went to Ruby's room before discussing this matter with the others. "Ruby" I knocked on the door. She opened the door and said "Eliza, hi" She said a bit intimidated. "Can I come in," "yeah," She said and let me in.

"The news must have reached you by Aiden," she looked down and tucked her hair behind her ear. "yes," "I have not permitted her yet, I will talk about this to the others, you don't have to worry," She smiled. "But, I want you to promise something to me,"

"You will take good care of her and you can give Jack and Emily back to me, the three of them together, I don't want to even imagine it," I chuckled and rolled my eyes. She laughed as well and said "I didn't plan on being her caregiver but now that you brought it up, I would be more than happy....thanks"

I felt sour pain in my heart. "Where is Aiden?" She looked around."She said she was going to you" I nodded "I will go now," I left her room and went to the meeting room.