The Culprit

Varun Kapoor was pacing back and forth in his study room, clenching and releasing his fist. He didn’t hate anybody in his life the way he does Karan Kundrra.

Disha walked into his study room a few minutes later and scolded him.

“Varun, have you lost it? How can you be so careless in front of Teju? If she would have any kind of doubt, how will you deal with this?”

“Mom, I know I am at fault, to let my anger overpower me and I am sorry for that, but you know I hate these Kundrra‘s. If it wasn’t for Teju’s parents’ last wish, I would have not allowed her to even face towards Prakash hospital. They are the culprits of Uncle Shekhar and Aunt Sakshi and the reason for everything that happened in our life.”

Varun explode in anger, and Disha had a hard time to deal with her son’s shooting temper.

“Varun, please calm down, your anger will take you nowhere. We are no one to decide Teju’s future, she had to join Prakash hospital sooner or later, that’s her destiny and nothing can change this fact. This is not easy for me either, still I am waiting for the right time to unveil the entire truth to the world.” Disha said with determination.

“Me too, mom.”

Varun and Disha looked at each other and bobbed their heads with a spark of resentment in their eyes. ........

The next morning.
In front of Prakash Medical College and Hospital.

Karan was shooting glares at the display board of the hospital and is fuming in anger. Somebody changed his name on the display board from Karan Kundrra to Hitler Kundrra.

This is the entrance of the hospital and the major attraction for everyone entering in the hospital is the display board here. This was the pride of Dr. Karan, which was tarnished by somebody when his name was changed to a dictatorial character from history.

Karan was shooting daggers to the display board and gradually it’s got crowded behind him.

Prince, Yuvika, Rashmi, a few senior and junior doctors, nurses, interns and the entire security staff were standing there like a perpetrator.

The event shocked the entire crowd and all feared by the outcome, still it was a funny prank, giving hard time to many people to suppress their giggling, including the three masterminds behind the show.

“How could you let this happen, what the hell were you people doing?” Prince yelled at security in-charge.

“We are very sorry, sir, but the incident took place last night. Now the shift had been changed, we joined duty in the morning and the security staff of the night shift had already gone.”

Suppressed giggle increased, and Karan tightened his fist, making his veins bulged.

Rashmi turned towards interns and shouted while glaring at them, “I am sure it must be one of these interns, otherwise who can dare to prank on Dr. Karan? Come on, answer me. Who did this?”

‘Prank on Dr. Karan?’ Who else can do it?

Something strikes in Karan’s mind, making him draw a clear picture of the culprit. He turned around and glared at Teju and her group, who were standing with a poker face looking at the display board.

“I am warning you, whoever has done this accept it, otherwise I am not going to easy on you people.” Rashmi yelled again.

“Dr. Rashmi, stop shouting for no reason. No wrongdoer will accept their deeds like this.
“I think we should check the CCTV footage.” Yuvika said.

Karan was glaring at Teju and found no change in her poker face, even when Yuvika mentioned CCTV.

“It will not work, Yuvika. If someone can dare to prank on me, in my hospital, I am sure they would have avoided the CCTV.” Karan said while looking at Teju by reading her face.