A Trip To Past

Teju composed herself, stood properly, then pushed Karan's hand from her waist harshly.

"Don't you dare touch me. You were my childhood friend, how could you be so monstrous? You not only made by dad arrested in fact got married to me forcefully, when you got me after so many years."

Teju was heart broken, dejected feeling like betrayed by the person whom she consider the closest, once upon.

She walked to Varun with tears in her eyes, held his both hands and said, "VB, back then when we registered our marriage, you were asking, why did I do this? I had to take that step because Karan Kundrra extorted me, on the name of Jasmin."

Jasmin crouch her head feeling guilty. Varun held Teju's cheek by one hand and said, "We all knew everything, dear."

Teju frowned being bewildered at first, when she registered the fact, shock was understatement for her. She rendered silent for a long and looked at every one in the room then at last her parents.

Their expressions were saying it all. She was back stabbed by everyone altogether.

"Oh, so everyone knew about it, still nobody stopped him. Mom, dad how could you do this to your daughter." She was disappointed the most in her parents.

"Yes, we let him do this because he got married to you to save you from your enemy otherwise your life would be in jeopardy."

Teju didn't believe, and thought, they are cooking up a story.

"Ahh, what nonsense are you talking dad, how can marriage save my life? And who the hell are our bloody enemy? I am not getting, what is all this going on?" Teju blabbered in frustration and once again held her head which was spinning.

"Teju, please relax, stop taking stress." Karan held her from shoulder being concern.

Teju saw his face, jerked him again and screamed. "Don't touch me, how many times do I need to tell you."

Karan gained temper by her obstinacy. He held her shoulder tighter than before and made her sit on the bed forcefully.

She wiggled but he didn't let her go and scolded. "Stop being obstinate and mulish already and quite down. Now listen to godfather and godmother, then make decision about this marriage, did you hear me?"

Teju nodded her head with grumpy face. Karan let go of her seeing her obedient nod and Shashank and Sakshi sat either side of her.

"Teju, don't take stress, we will disclose everything to you." Sakshi said.

"No mom, first let me know the name of our bloody nemesis."

"They are Naren Prakash and his family." Shashank said with deep greviances.

Teju thinks for a while and registered this name. "Naren Prakash? Do you mean uncle Naren? But why and what is his problem with us?"

"Yes, Naren, your uncle and my younger brother." Shashank confirmed and crouched his head.

"And why is he after us, what is his problem?"

"It's nothing, he is just jealous and insecure from us to the level that he can't see us happy. Being blinded behind his insecurities and resentment he killed Rajeev."

Sakshi's voice turned heavy and she squint her eyes with Sunita and Shashank. Tears rolled down from their eyes reminiscing the brutal murder of an important member of their family.

"What? That's horrible." Teju blabbered, got another big shock of the day.

"Since that day I am ashamed of myself for being elder brother of a monster like Naren. He killed my sworn brother, snatched Sunita's life partner and father of these kids when they were young and innocent."