Karan's Plan

Teju slowly walked into the mansion because Varun asked her to go first.

The moment she walked in she felt like she is acquainted to this place. Everything about this mansion she has seen before.

Gradually she started getting some flashes like few kids were running behind each other.

A little girl was yelling while running, "Sunny, Lucky, today you both are dead meat by my hand."

Suddenly a woman, dressed elegantly came, blocked the little girl and picked her in her arms. "Teju dear, why are you wasting your energy behind these devils, just ignore them."

The two elegant and nobel couple were standing in the mid of the hall and laughing.

"Shashank, our Teju is the lucky charm of our hospital, isn't she?"

Teju held her head by both hands feeling dizzy by these flashes which seemed quite acquainted to her, but couldn't figure out who are these people and how she is connected to them.

"Oh gosh what is happening with me? Why am I feeling like they all are my closed ones when I have never seen them before?"

Teju blabbered to herself and moved forward. She found two people were sitting in the grand hall of the mansion facing their back to the main door so as Teju.

"Excuse me, may I come in?"

Teju seek permission to the people who are sitting inside the mansion before getting in. The two people stood up listening Teju's voice and slowly turned around.

Teju's eyes widen in shock seeing their faces and she screamed in fear.

"Ahh, who are you do I know you ahhh......." Teju screamed holding her head

"Mom, dad?" She mumbled to herself and fainted, but she was held by Karan in his masculine arms before she touched the ground. He picked her, stride in a near by room, made her lay on the bed and checked her up.

Gradually Kundrra, Malhotra, and Kapoor family with Adaa summoned in the room who were hidden inside the mansion long before to keep a watch on Teju's reaction after seeing the two people who are her parents.

Shashank and Sakhi Prakash all the way from overseas were the people who stood in front of Teju in the living hall. She recognised them, called them mom and dad before getting faint, but none of them able to listen to her.

"Karan, how is my Teju?" Sakshi and between tears.

"Godmother please relax and control your emotions. As we all know Teju's mental condition is not good, she is gradually recovering her past memory and in the situation like this when you both stood in front of her which she was not expecting, it's quite possible she recognised both of you that's why fainted. It's quite possible she recovered more than 90% of her memory, but can't say accurately." Karan said while injecting a some medicine to her.

"Now let her rest for some time and all of you wait outside." Karan said and brought everbody out of the room.

"How is her condition for now, in medical terms?" Shashank asked from Karan as a doctor.

"Nothing specific, from my instinct she recognised you guys or say recovered her memory that's why fainted, rest we will come to know when she will regain her composure."

"When will she wake up?" Sunita asked.

All are worried for Teju and have million questions in their mind.

"She will get her conscious back in half an hour and when she will wake up only godmother and godfather and Varun and Disha mom will be in the room in 2 separate pairs. I want to see how she will react. This is the reason I planned the entire thing."
.............