Leap

Five months later, only a week to Teju's 25th birthday and everybody want to make it grand. Aly want to throw a party and right now discussing about it in Kundrra mansion.

Other than Kundrra family, Kapoor and Malhotra family including Adaa were sitting in living hall, sharing their ideas, except for Karan, Teju, Varun and Dhanya. All were excited.

In last few months so many things had changed like Aly and Jasmin got engaged, Adaa had a boyfriend their alumni, Dr. Amir, a dentist, Yuvika in her first trimester and all interns stepped ahead in life pursuing their specialisation.

In these many months one thing has not changed and that's Karan and Teju, they still loves like crazy but fight as well. Teju never fails to prank and gets punishment. Just that she reduced the amount of prank on Karan.

Today again she uselessly asked Karan that Varun want to see him and it's urgent whereas called Varun and said Karan wanted to see him so wait for him in the office.

They both said that they will talk to the other one, as everbody is invited for dinner on Kundrra mansion, but she persuaded them to see each other in private because it's a secret.

Karan dragged Teju saying it must be about her and Varun also ordered her to join them as it must be related to her, in short she dug her own grave.

They both took the bait and some times later sitting in front of each other in Varun's office like a fool, asking each other, what is the urgent matter.

"Yes tell me Karan, what is so urgent?"

"That's my question, you asked me to drop by your office, you have something urgent to discuss." Karan said.

"No, I didn't. You said you are on the way because you have urgent matter to talk." Varun said.

Both looked at each other with frown then turned to Teju, she smiled sheepishly.

Karan, Varun and Dhanya smacked her head and said in unison, "Grow up......"

They all drove to Kundrra mansion after Varun's long lecture about her naughty attitude and pranks.

"Alright, then Teju's birthday party is on......"

They heard Aly's loud yell, as they walked into the mansion and cheered sound of others.

"No Lucky, the party is of for Teju's birthday. It will be a simple celebration between the family." Karan said while walking into living hall.

"Why, don't you want to celebrate your wife's 25th birthday, a grand moment we all were waiting?" Aly asked with frown.

"Yes Karan, what's the problem now, I was even going to call Shashank and Sakshi to join the occassion." Sunita said.

"Oh mom, please don't pull any stunt now and alarmed Naren, Sahil or Rashmi, please be patient until Teju turned 25 and got the rights of her property, a rightful chairman of Prakash hospital."

"But Karan, Teju will turn 25 that day, then why are you so worried, she will not be under death threat after that?" Disha asked.

"So mom, let's wait for that and celebrate later, otherwise we will be in risk before and during the celebration. Karan is right, let her acclaimed her rights on Prakash hospital." Varun said.

"Oh no, that means no celebration?"

"Karan bro you are a spoilsport......"

Aly and Jasmin said being disappointed as they were the most excited and planned so many things.

"SS, you shouldn't compelled by him, at least protest for a party." Aly whined like a kid.

"No SB, I don't want to sound nag for a mere party. I trust him more than anything and nobody is worried for my safety more than him. So I will go with my husband's plan." Teju said clutching Karan's arm like a cringey couple.